GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Second socal wagon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wagonlvr805

Second socal wagon Empty
PostSubject: Second socal wagon   Second socal wagon Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 7:00 pm

Hi everyone. Not new to the b body wagons just new to this forum. Got my first 95 dggm wagon from caprice cars inc back in high school (15 years ago) drive the hell out of it for almost ten years. Long story short I lost it, got a 29k mile caprice sedan to keep me content. Well me ex smashed that. Fell for the squarebody suburbans, they were much easier to find than another wagon. A year ago I relocated back to California, looked for a used car and this popped up. Had to grab it. It's a 92, makes me miss the 95 but I still love it, and yes the hub caps are off....I think those came off a Taurus....yuck
Back to top Go down
Wagonlvr805

Second socal wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second socal wagon   Second socal wagon Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 7:06 pm

Second socal wagon Receiv11
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

Second socal wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second socal wagon   Second socal wagon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 9:33 am

Welcome to the Forum,and back in the right Longroof. Cool Happy modding.
Back to top Go down
Wagonlvr805

Second socal wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second socal wagon   Second socal wagon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 6:26 pm

No modding yet. Matinence and body work first. Clipped a fencepost on a farm and now i have a body panel and windshield to replace. Had it parked in a garage since. The whale had a leaky water pump and 15 year old radiator. All that is new now including hoses, what a breeze.
Back to top Go down

Second socal wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second socal wagon   Second socal wagon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 6:57 pm

Nice find! Where in CA are you? (I'm in S.D.).
Back to top Go down
ollie17

Second socal wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second socal wagon   Second socal wagon Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 1:59 am

Looking good. Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Second socal wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second socal wagon   Second socal wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second socal wagon
Page 1 of 1