GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New guy to the longroof life!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paulmust50lx

New guy to the longroof life! Empty
PostSubject: New guy to the longroof life!   New guy to the longroof life! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 8:22 pm

Hi my name is Paul and I recently picked up a 93 caprice wagon on a trade. Guy I got it from was a work in progress project. It runs and drives has wilwood brakes with disc brake conversion in the rear. Has corvette 18/19' wheels and its sitting on lowering springs but has some air suspension stuff that came with it. He has a complete tune port set up for it but not sure if and when i'll put it on. Has chrysler 300 black leather seats front and rear with everything hook up for the power seats to work, rear seats just need some modifying of the side bolsters to blend with the interior. Plans are to get it road worthy and make it a cool cruiser. It came with a 95 Buick roadmaster wagon parts car

New guy to the longroof life! 42059410
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: New guy to the longroof life!   New guy to the longroof life! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 9:41 pm

Welcome Paul!

Nice looking Caprice, really like the wheels. Might not be a bad idea to put your location in your avitar. It comes in handy. I would like to see those Chrysler seats; always enjoy seeing different and original mods.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Paulmust50lx

PostSubject: Re: New guy to the longroof life!   New guy to the longroof life! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 7:21 am

silverfox103 wrote:
Welcome Paul!  

Nice looking Caprice, really like the wheels.  Might not be a bad idea to put your location in your avitar.  It comes in handy.  I would like to see those Chrysler seats; always enjoy seeing different and original mods.

Tom

Thanks Tom! Location is filled in now. Pictures of the seats, needing to add a console so it doesn't look so bare up front.

New guy to the longroof life! 42101511
New guy to the longroof life! 41984612
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: New guy to the longroof life!   New guy to the longroof life! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 12:01 pm

Welcome Paul. Your ride has some pretty cool mods going for it right out the gate! Im sure you will get some more ideas from checking out the archives. Happy modding!
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: New guy to the longroof life!   New guy to the longroof life! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 11:31 am

Nice install on the seats! Don't know if you have that console from the 300, but many of us have used the console from a S10 or Jimmy's, early to mid 90's. They fit without much alteration.

Tom
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: New guy to the longroof life!   New guy to the longroof life! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 8:14 am

Paul

Out of curiosity, does the second seat fold down?

Tom
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: New guy to the longroof life!   New guy to the longroof life! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 9:35 am

First time I've seen 300 seats in a whale-wagon. Interesting! Car looks like a great starting point.

Good luck and all the best! Welcome to the forum!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Paulmust50lx

PostSubject: Re: New guy to the longroof life!   New guy to the longroof life! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 9:25 pm

Andebe, thanks! Im excited about the project!

Silverfox103 No 300 console, but thanks for the tip will look into those consoles and the rear seats don't fold down I believe but haven't really checked yet.

81x11 First time for everything and the seats are comfy. Thanks for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy to the longroof life!   New guy to the longroof life! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guy to the longroof life!
Page 1 of 1