HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

9C1 Green Silicone Heater Hose conversion on 93 LTZ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JBLTZ

PostSubject: 9C1 Green Silicone Heater Hose conversion on 93 LTZ   Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:22 pm

OK.. so over the years I have collected the green silicone 91-93 9C1 heater and radiator hoses. I went to put the long heater hose on and it has the diverter valve in it. My mechanic friend who was helping me said it wouldn't work in my car because I don't have the connector to hook up to the diverter valve.

Can anyone tell me if I can find and install this connection? In the diagram below its marked with a 5. What is connection #5 and where is it coming from? Apparently some 91-93 B Body wagons had this valve as well.

I have included pictures of both versions.... one without the valve and one with the valve.

Back to top Go down
JBLTZ

PostSubject: Re: 9C1 Green Silicone Heater Hose conversion on 93 LTZ   Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:25 pm

Here are the same two versions of the hoses except in black rubber... the close up picture of valve shows connection for #5...

Back to top Go down
JBLTZ

PostSubject: Re: 9C1 Green Silicone Heater Hose conversion on 93 LTZ   Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:41 am

I also wanted to ask.. if anyone has these hoses and the valve on their TBI wagon... can you please post pictures of the connections so I can see what they look like and where they go to?

Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9C1 Green Silicone Heater Hose conversion on 93 LTZ   

Back to top Go down

9C1 Green Silicone Heater Hose conversion on 93 LTZ
Page 1 of 1