HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

1994 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon For Sale - $5500 - SF Bay Area

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rockwellroadmaster

PostSubject: 1994 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon For Sale - $5500 - SF Bay Area   Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:21 pm

Unfortunately, I'm selling my 1994 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon. I have two kids, a nagging wife, a tight pocketbook, and a commute that make it difficult to keep and maintain the wagon as it should be. It is in very good mechanical shape and runs great. It has a few cosmetic issues but nothing that can't be fixed with just a little more tender love and care than what I can afford. It has 107,000 miles on it, 40,000 of which I have put on it and are mostly highway miles. Below are some pictures. I am located in San Francisco. If you are interested call/text/email me and I would be glad to give you many more details and pictures.

(415) 272-9589
carterlrockwell@gmail.com
Attachments
roadmaster1.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(39 Kb) Downloaded 27 times
roadmaster2.jpg
(38 Kb) Downloaded 11 times
roadmaster4.jpg
(29 Kb) Downloaded 14 times
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon For Sale - $5500 - SF Bay Area   Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:38 pm

Looks nice.   Is it a tow-pack car?   Any rust? Glad to pass it around.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
rockwellroadmaster

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon For Sale - $5500 - SF Bay Area   Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:45 pm

So, disregard what I said earlier about the tow package. It does indeed have the factory tow package. I have to thank a fellow Longroof Forumer for enlightening me on what exactly the factory tow package is. I would be glad to send pics to anyone who is interested to verify. I would also be very welcome to some advice on how to post pictures to this website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon For Sale - $5500 - SF Bay Area   

Back to top Go down

1994 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon For Sale - $5500 - SF Bay Area
Page 1 of 1