HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

1994 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon For Sale - $5500 - SF Bay Area

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rockwellroadmaster

PostSubject: 1994 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon For Sale - $5500 - SF Bay Area   Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:21 pm

Unfortunately, I'm selling my 1994 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon. I have two kids, a nagging wife, a tight pocketbook, and a commute that make it difficult to keep and maintain the wagon as it should be. It is in very good mechanical shape and runs great. It has a few cosmetic issues but nothing that can't be fixed with just a little more tender love and care than what I can afford. It has 107,000 miles on it, 40,000 of which I have put on it and are mostly highway miles. Below are some pictures. I am located in San Francisco. If you are interested call/text/email me and I would be glad to give you many more details and pictures.

(415) 272-9589
carterlrockwell@gmail.com
Attachments
roadmaster1.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(39 Kb) Downloaded 20 times
roadmaster2.jpg
(38 Kb) Downloaded 8 times
roadmaster4.jpg
(29 Kb) Downloaded 9 times
Back to top Go down
81X11

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon For Sale - $5500 - SF Bay Area   Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:38 pm

Looks nice.   Is it a tow-pack car?   Any rust? Glad to pass it around.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
rockwellroadmaster

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon For Sale - $5500 - SF Bay Area   Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:45 pm

So, disregard what I said earlier about the tow package. It does indeed have the factory tow package. I have to thank a fellow Longroof Forumer for enlightening me on what exactly the factory tow package is. I would be glad to send pics to anyone who is interested to verify. I would also be very welcome to some advice on how to post pictures to this website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon For Sale - $5500 - SF Bay Area   

Back to top Go down

1994 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon For Sale - $5500 - SF Bay Area
Page 1 of 1