GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rear door for OCC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

rear door for OCC Empty
PostSubject: rear door for OCC   rear door for OCC Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 am

Does anyone have a driver's side rear door for a 91 OCC. I picked a door from a 94 Caprice, and it has a different shape to the rear edge, giving a wide gap at the center of the curve. 91 Roadmaster or Caprice door would probably work too. I think they changed the molds in 93.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

rear door for OCC Empty
PostSubject: Re: rear door for OCC   rear door for OCC Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 12:31 pm

This guy has 4 CC that he is selling / parting, but they are 92. I know you were specific in wanting 91's.

https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t13941-1992-olds-custom-cruiser-wagons-4-of-them

Tom
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

rear door for OCC Empty
PostSubject: Re: rear door for OCC   rear door for OCC Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 12:44 pm

I read the thread, and it said he has not responded for about 3 months. He is located in RI, and I did not want to ship one that far.
Back to top Go down
dmg4
dmg4

rear door for OCC Empty
PostSubject: Re: rear door for OCC   rear door for OCC Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 5:46 pm

Bill C. has likely passed away.  He was in the final stages of cancer when I saw him last summer.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

rear door for OCC Empty
PostSubject: Re: rear door for OCC   rear door for OCC Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 5:55 pm

The shop that my wagon is in has assured me that the gap will be corrected, so I probably will not need the door after all. I just feel that the newer door was make on a different mold, and is just a little different in shape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rear door for OCC Empty
PostSubject: Re: rear door for OCC   rear door for OCC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rear door for OCC
Page 1 of 1