GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just another wagon on SS wheels

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JeffY

JeffY

Just another wagon on SS wheels Empty
PostSubject: Just another wagon on SS wheels   Just another wagon on SS wheels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 12:27 pm

Well I picked this wagon up a couple of weeks ago, it was hit on the pass. side rear bumper, no damage to the body. I did did replace the bumper skin, chrome trim and tail light (have not taken updated pictures yet)Just another wagon on SS wheels Thumbn41
Just another wagon on SS wheels Thumbn42
Just another wagon on SS wheels Thumbn43
Back to top Go down
JeffY

JeffY

PostSubject: Re: Just another wagon on SS wheels   Just another wagon on SS wheels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 12:29 pm

Just another wagon on SS wheels Thumbn44

Just another wagon on SS wheels Thumbn45
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Just another wagon on SS wheels   Just another wagon on SS wheels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 2:11 pm

Nice score. Looks like a good starting point. I'm sure you can bring that one fully back!
Back to top Go down
JeffY

JeffY

PostSubject: Re: Just another wagon on SS wheels   Just another wagon on SS wheels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 3:20 pm

81X11 wrote:
Nice score.  Looks like a good starting point.   I'm sure you can bring that one fully back!

Thanks man, I'm going to keep working on her, I'm just glad it is not rotted. Now I have to figure out how to paint a bumper skin or I might just have it painted.
Back to top Go down
JeffY

JeffY

PostSubject: Re: Just another wagon on SS wheels   Just another wagon on SS wheels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 4:05 pm

Just another wagon on SS wheels Thumbn46
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Just another wagon on SS wheels   Just another wagon on SS wheels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 4:15 pm

Great Pic! Kids love the way-way-back seat!
Back to top Go down
JeffY

JeffY

PostSubject: Re: Just another wagon on SS wheels   Just another wagon on SS wheels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 4:22 pm

81X11 wrote:
Great Pic!  Kids love the way-way-back seat!

Yes they do, my older 3 kids got to experience it, and now my youngest get too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dmg4
dmg4

PostSubject: Re: Just another wagon on SS wheels   Just another wagon on SS wheels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 9:40 pm

The wheels are probably worth the purchase price alone!

White with a tan interior. It should be easy to about the easiest combo to find interior and exterior parts for. Good luck! You have the beginnings of a fleet.
Back to top Go down
JeffY

JeffY

PostSubject: Re: Just another wagon on SS wheels   Just another wagon on SS wheels Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 7:25 am

dmg4 wrote:
The wheels are probably worth the purchase price alone!

White with a tan interior.  It should be easy to about the easiest combo to find interior and exterior parts for.  Good luck!  You have the beginnings of a fleet.

Thank you Sir! Hopefully I can keep the fleet down to just one wagon, the other is getting parted out, which is sad because I really like the color combo.
Back to top Go down
r67northern

r67northern

PostSubject: Re: Just another wagon on SS wheels   Just another wagon on SS wheels Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 8:11 pm

Looks like it’s a nice solid wagon. I can’t tell - a ‘95 or ‘96?
Back to top Go down
JeffY

JeffY

PostSubject: Re: Just another wagon on SS wheels   Just another wagon on SS wheels Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 7:13 am

r67northern wrote:
Looks like it’s a nice solid wagon.  I can’t tell - a ‘95 or ‘96?

Thanks, it is a fairly solid car, no major rust and both rear quarter are solid. It is a 95
Back to top Go down
JeffY

JeffY

PostSubject: Re: Just another wagon on SS wheels   Just another wagon on SS wheels Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 4:30 pm

Just another wagon on SS wheels Thumbn48
Just another wagon on SS wheels Thumbn47

Got the rear bumper skin on, trim, tail light, and got all the lights and blinkers working. Also switch out the headlights and fan shroud.
Back to top Go down
JeffY

JeffY

PostSubject: Re: Just another wagon on SS wheels   Just another wagon on SS wheels Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 4:33 pm

Just another wagon on SS wheels Thumbn50
Just another wagon on SS wheels Thumbn49

Engine bay cleaned up a bit, and a receipt I found from 1997.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another wagon on SS wheels   Just another wagon on SS wheels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another wagon on SS wheels
Page 1 of 1