GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rear Quarters wanted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex

Rear Quarters wanted Empty
PostSubject: Rear Quarters wanted   Rear Quarters wanted Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 1:09 am

(1993 Buick RMW)Does anyone know where I could possibly find the rear quarter panels (very rusted) in the picture above, the spare tire mount is also pretty far gone and I was wondering if I could buy any replacment parts for both sides
Rear Quarters wanted 15483912
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Rear Quarters wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Quarters wanted   Rear Quarters wanted Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 9:15 am

You will have to get someone to cut a pair for you from a junk yard. Get the parts from the deep south to avoid rust. I used to cut them for people, but I am getting older, and do not feel like doing that job any more. The yards here allow only battery tools. When you find someone to do it, get the dogleg in front of the wheel, and make the cut above the body line at the top of the side trim. If you can get the inner part of the well, you will probably need it too.

Try BUICKNUTT. He usually has some cars in his possession. He is in Calif. and his cars will probably have good quarters. Ship them by Greyhound to get the best price.

There are no wagons in the local yards right now.
Back to top Go down

Rear Quarters wanted
Page 1 of 1