GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wagon afficcionado

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Walterf

Wagon afficcionado Empty
PostSubject: Wagon afficcionado   Wagon afficcionado Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 12:45 pm

Recently sold 1993 Ciera Cruiser and purchased a 1991 Olds Custom Cruiser.  I like driving wagons more than pick up trucks because wagons are better cargo handlers in rainy weather; more unique than everyone's pick up; cheaper to buy; and more fuel efficient.  

I was at the Daytona Turkey Rod Run and saw a lot of full size American wagons.  I was impressed with the upkeep and modifications and heard about this forum talking to another owner.  Looking forward to sharing information with you all.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

Wagon afficcionado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wagon afficcionado   Wagon afficcionado Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 9:41 pm

Welcome aboard! If you live in FL we occasionally meet up outside the the Daytona show too
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Wagon afficcionado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wagon afficcionado   Wagon afficcionado Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 4:12 pm

Welcome! I was there too...I always enjoy the show. Like Sprocket said, there are other gatherings and shows that pop up around our community.

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sponsored content

Wagon afficcionado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wagon afficcionado   Wagon afficcionado Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wagon afficcionado
Page 1 of 1