GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Garrett Crozier

Garrett Crozier

RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus) Empty
PostSubject: RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus)   RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 6:45 pm

Here are the leftovers from a project I just finished up. In short, I found a set of seats local and converted the passenger seat to a bucket drivers seat, as I am running an impala ss console. I now have essentially a pair of drivers seats that could be converted to a set if you had ambition.

Below are the pics of the seats I want to offload. I do not have an armrest for the bench drivers seat, but I do have both seat control panels. These are both 12way adjustable, and have seat heaters (which do not work, either electric issue in my car or the seats.) I was hoping to get $80, but they are in my way so offers are welcome. I drive between toledo and columbus often, and can help with delivery

RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus) Img_2023
RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus) Img_2024
RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus) Img_2025
RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus) Img_2027
RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus) Img_2026
RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus) Img_2028
Back to top Go down
Isurf

Isurf

PostSubject: Re: RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus)   RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 6:49 am

I like your idea to go with two "passenger seats". Do you have any pictures of the completed car? I might consider the same.

Thanks,

Tom
Back to top Go down
Garrett Crozier

Garrett Crozier

PostSubject: Re: RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus)   RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 9:46 am

Sure,  here is all I have at the moment. Basically, you need to weld a drivers side control bracket to the seat,carefully trim the fabric, reroute the wiring, and install. With a ss console, the holes in the fabric on the right side are hidden. Note that these limited seats are a different wiring connector than standard leather or cloth seats

RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus) Img_2029
RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus) Img_2030
Back to top Go down
Isurf

Isurf

PostSubject: Re: RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus)   RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 1:30 pm

Cool, I'm thinking standard seats, and maybe attaching a console to the driver seat frame, so it moves with my seat.
Back to top Go down
Garrett Crozier

Garrett Crozier

PostSubject: Re: RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus)   RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 10:48 pm

Does anyone want these? They have been listed locally for some time. Bring me some beer and you can have them!
Back to top Go down
44whooo

PostSubject: Re: RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus)   RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2019 3:11 pm

Is the bottom foam good? I might be interested in the foam the lower leather cover the map pocket panels and lumbar mechanism shipped to 11378
Back to top Go down
Garrett Crozier

Garrett Crozier

PostSubject: Re: RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus)   RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 10:49 pm

Bottom foam is good, but may be cut some to fit the controls in. I think I swapped seat foams at one point. Wasn't really planning on parting them out but I will look into it for you and pm next time I am home. Life is crazy right now!
Back to top Go down
Eds rmw

PostSubject: Re: RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus)   RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 5:51 pm

Still have these ?
Back to top Go down
Garrett Crozier

Garrett Crozier

PostSubject: Re: RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus)   RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 10:25 pm

Indeed. I had plans to turn them into furniture lately but I probably won't get around to it. Shoot me a message if you are interested in them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus)   RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RMW Tan Limited Leather seats (Toledo/Columbus)
Page 1 of 1