HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wagony stuff taking up space in garage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

Wagony stuff taking up space in garage Empty
PostSubject: Wagony stuff taking up space in garage   Wagony stuff taking up space in garage Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 8:03 pm

God knows I have tons more stull to liquidate, but this cache was residing in my minivan for the past couple weeks and all got pulled out today. If you don't Facebook, PM me what you need and maybe I have it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1396394437157739/?multi_permalinks=1543943775736137&notif_id=1554163250673471&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Wagony stuff taking up space in garage   Wagony stuff taking up space in garage Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 8:19 pm

I Facebook but I need my request approved to access that page.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wagony stuff taking up space in garage   Wagony stuff taking up space in garage Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 11:16 pm

94Woody wrote:
I'm not a moderator on that one, so...

LMK if something specific, anyone from here gets preferential treatment. Especially if we have had drinks together Smile

Pretty sure the sail panels are sold.
Back to top Go down
Isurf

Isurf

PostSubject: Re: Wagony stuff taking up space in garage   Wagony stuff taking up space in garage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 6:40 am

i cant get to it either
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Wagony stuff taking up space in garage   Wagony stuff taking up space in garage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 7:22 am

Sprocket wrote:
94Woody wrote:
  I'm not a moderator on that one, so...  

LMK if something specific, anyone from here gets preferential treatment.  Especially if we have had drinks together Smile  

Pretty sure the sail panels are sold.

I got in. That page is a MESS. A for sale page with more general BS posts than actual sales.
Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

PostSubject: Re: Wagony stuff taking up space in garage   Wagony stuff taking up space in garage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 4:19 pm

do you have any blue interior parts?

looking for a door pull for the passenger front door. Maybe a rear roll up cover?

how about light blue exterior lower trim/mouldings?

passenger side gas tank heat shield, the one between the tank and the axle?
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: Wagony stuff taking up space in garage   Wagony stuff taking up space in garage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 6:09 pm

Just post the complete list here. I know I'm not the only one around here that does not Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wagony stuff taking up space in garage   Wagony stuff taking up space in garage Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 12:13 am

jayoldschool wrote:
Just post the complete list here.  I know I'm not the only one around here that does not Facebook.

I will. I just took a bunch of pics with my phone and uploaded them. I have way more than I posted there too. I think I have 2 or 3 sets of 9C1 hoses for LT1. I do have 9C1 TBI heater hoses (not radiator though).

Some DARK blue interior pieces and a full set of wagon RMW door panels with cloth on the top (only ever see vinyl).
I think the sail panels are sold, but not sure yet.

2 sets of Impala SS rims. Well three sets actually but probably want to keep a set.

I do have one driver and two front passenger RMW door panels that aren't broken. some tirm may be off them, but the panels aren't broken.

I do have a grey cargo shade.

And lots more.

Right now I'm trying to fix my 95 and finish up with the insurance on my wrecked wagon so I can start parting that too.....and 3 other car projects, a house, a yard, wife and kids....yadda yadda
Back to top Go down
Isurf

Isurf

PostSubject: Re: Wagony stuff taking up space in garage   Wagony stuff taking up space in garage Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 6:07 am

What color and year driver door panel ?
Back to top Go down
JeffY

JeffY

PostSubject: Re: Wagony stuff taking up space in garage   Wagony stuff taking up space in garage Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 1:49 pm

Do you have a hood ornament for a 95 RMW?
Back to top Go down
Isurf

Isurf

PostSubject: Re: Wagony stuff taking up space in garage   Wagony stuff taking up space in garage Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 3:21 pm

What is your facebook ID, so I can find your ad ??
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Wagony stuff taking up space in garage   Wagony stuff taking up space in garage Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 8:49 pm

jayoldschool wrote:
Just post the complete list here.  I know I'm not the only one around here that does not Facebook.

Normally by the time I finish posting all of my items on the various FB pages they are all sold by the time I get to any message boards. FB may be a mess but man I've sold a LOT of stuff through it.
Back to top Go down
Vermont

PostSubject: Re: Wagony stuff taking up space in garage   Wagony stuff taking up space in garage Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 6:18 am

Price for the gray cargo cover?
Back to top Go down
Vermont

PostSubject: Re: Wagony stuff taking up space in garage   Wagony stuff taking up space in garage Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 10:38 pm

Is the gray cargo cover still available?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wagony stuff taking up space in garage   Wagony stuff taking up space in garage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wagony stuff taking up space in garage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Longroof Marketplace :: Parts For Sale-
Jump to: