HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello fellow Longroofers!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fix Until Broke

Hello fellow Longroofers! Empty
PostSubject: Hello fellow Longroofers!   Hello fellow Longroofers! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 3:12 pm

Hello - Figured that since I own a couple of these machines, I'd register here and see if I can play too Smile.

I've been modifying cars (and everything else) forever - mostly GM and VW stuff.

I've got a 96 Buick Roadmaster Estate wagon that's just getting on the road with a 2012 Duramax/6L90E conversion as well as a 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Hearse that is stock mechanically.

I've been pretty deep in the 1996 wiring and mechanicals, so if there is anything I can help out with, feel free to ask.  I've got a lot more to learn as well so hopefully you all take it easy on me with some of my newbie questions Smile.

Here's a video of the Roadmaster engine startup and a couple pictures of the hearse. Whoops - guess I can't do that for another week...

Looking forward to being a part of this community and getting to know some of you!
Back to top Go down
dmg4

dmg4

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Longroofers!   Hello fellow Longroofers! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 5:13 pm

Welcome to the club! You should add your location to your profile so locals can invite you to events.
Back to top Go down
Fix Until Broke

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Longroofers!   Hello fellow Longroofers! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 5:42 pm

Sorry about that - updated now.
Back to top Go down
dmg4

dmg4

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Longroofers!   Hello fellow Longroofers! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 5:45 pm

You could drive to Wagonfest NY this summer in a mere 12 hours!
Back to top Go down
Fix Until Broke

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Longroofers!   Hello fellow Longroofers! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 6:00 pm

Beautiful part of New York - finger lakes region. I've made several trips to that area for work.

I'll look into making the trip, but a lot of work needs to get done on the car first Smile.

Thanks for the suggestion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Longroofers!   Hello fellow Longroofers! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow Longroofers!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Welcome Wagon :: Introductions...-
Jump to: