HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hooker Aerochamber mufflers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
f550maranello2

Hooker Aerochamber mufflers Empty
PostSubject: Hooker Aerochamber mufflers   Hooker Aerochamber mufflers Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 4:56 pm

Gentlemen,

Got a 94 RMW, needs the whole exhaust replaced. I want to go with the Pypes XGI10 x pipe and some Hooker aerochamber mufflers.

Now, I have this setup in my 95 camaro Z28 and it sounds great, BUT the Camaro has a Y pipe going to 1 single hooker aerochamber muffler. The wagon obviously  would need 2 mufflers.

I do plan on keeping the resonators, just wanted to see if anyone has used these on the wagon, from what I can tell I need offset/offset.

Part# 21504HKR
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Hooker Aerochamber mufflers   Hooker Aerochamber mufflers Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 11:59 am

Yes, I'm running a pair of 21504HKR mufflers.  LOVE them.  Best sounding mufflers IMO.  

Chris

Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
f550maranello2

PostSubject: Re: Hooker Aerochamber mufflers   Hooker Aerochamber mufflers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 10:40 am

So I installed these along with the Pypes X pipe and stock resonators, sounds real nice!
Almost no drone and barely audible inside the cabin, outside sounds great.
Back to top Go down
Haze5736

PostSubject: Re: Hooker Aerochamber mufflers   Hooker Aerochamber mufflers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 10:05 pm

I have a pair of aerochambers on my 96 without resonators and no x pipe. There is a little drone at about 40-45 but not at highway speeds. I think they sound great. My son tells me they sound great from outside under heavy throttle. I originally had them installed with the resonators but I felt they were too quiet. They only sounded good under WOT. So I had the resonators removed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hooker Aerochamber mufflers   Hooker Aerochamber mufflers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hooker Aerochamber mufflers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: Longroof Tech :: Exhaust and Emissions-
Jump to: