HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hello from wisconsin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
goldwolfnhn

hello from wisconsin Empty
PostSubject: hello from wisconsin   hello from wisconsin Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 10:17 pm

just joining here, I currently own a 1994 Buick Roadmaster Estate wagon, and a 1987 Pontiac Safari.

Or at least those are the two vehicles I own that this forum is for, they are actually the smallest vehicles I currently own, the second smallest of all the vehicles I have owned and the newest and third newest vehicles I have ever owned, so far the Pontiac I have owned for over two years, and the Buick for almost a year.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: hello from wisconsin   hello from wisconsin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 10:41 am

Welcome aboard...Post up some pics when you can.
Back to top Go down
goldwolfnhn

PostSubject: Re: hello from wisconsin   hello from wisconsin Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 1:11 pm

hello from wisconsin Buick10
hello from wisconsin Pontia10
hello from wisconsin Window10

I was actually surprised when I found that the window slip with the Pontiac was truly for that car, along with the owners manual and several other pamphlets the dealer included with new cars, and it's all still there. But sadly someone stripped the woodgrain and trim and repainted the whole car.

and both cars have the optional power antenna, but sadly only the Buicks still works, and the Buick is supposed to have had the simulated wire spoke locking hubcaps which was optional rather then the standard aluminum rims.

Last edited by goldwolfnhn on Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : extra info forgot to put in originally)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello from wisconsin   hello from wisconsin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello from wisconsin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Welcome Wagon :: Introductions...-
Jump to: