GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drivers side sail panel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
94X2

94X2

Drivers side sail panel Empty
PostSubject: Drivers side sail panel   Drivers side sail panel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:31 am

It was a bad night for the DCM. I got to Raleigh to pick up and the molding on the left quarter beltline trim was coming loose. I pulled it off so I wouldn't lose it on the road. Minor setback, just have to re-attach. I got to Wilmington and my sail panel on the left rear door was gone. It's somewhere between Kinston and Wilmington. Ironically, not 5 hours earlier I had given the same panel off my black car to Sprocket since he lost one in NC in May. If anyone has one I need it. It doesn't matter what color since mine needed painting anyway. It will be the end of next week before I can spend any money but if anyone has one let me know how much.

Thanks
Jon
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Drivers side sail panel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drivers side sail panel   Drivers side sail panel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:10 pm

I have a white one $35 shipped, or you can have both for $52 shipped
Back to top Go down

Drivers side sail panel
Page 1 of 1