GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

91 OCC Perfect Front Clip FOR FREE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AzDon

AzDon

91 OCC Perfect Front Clip FOR FREE! Empty
PostSubject: 91 OCC Perfect Front Clip FOR FREE!   91 OCC Perfect Front Clip FOR FREE! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 7:36 pm

Two Years ago, I dismantled a 91 OCC that had a bashed quarter panel...….I was primarily interested in the drivetrain. but I also scavenged the front clip.....
I am in the process of disposing of stuff that is occupying space without a purpose, so these pieces must go...… I will give the parts away for free, but I will not be doing any crating or shipping for free..... You must come and get this stuff before I become impatient and take it to scrap...
So, What I have is:
2 front fenders, 1 hood, radiator, A/c condenser, radiator support, inner fenders, headlights, and OCC front bumper cover...….. I DO NOT have an OCC grille, but I have a roadmaster grille and bumper cover that also must go (also free!)

Free is the best I can do! Im not going to pay anybody to take this stuff! I'm not going to post pics because anybody interested would already know what the stuff looks like! (zero rust BTW)..... If you want or need this stuff, get in touch and tell me how soon you can get here! I'm in Lake Havasu, Az
Send me an email @ AzDon@yahoo.com or call me at (928) 846-9281
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://v-driveboat.com
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: 91 OCC Perfect Front Clip FOR FREE!   91 OCC Perfect Front Clip FOR FREE! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 2:29 pm

I wish I was closer.
Back to top Go down
AzDon

AzDon

PostSubject: Re: 91 OCC Perfect Front Clip FOR FREE!   91 OCC Perfect Front Clip FOR FREE! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 6:26 pm

Not even one inquiry, Fred (just yours)…..Maybe these cars have all gone to scrap out west because I almost never see them advertised anymore.....I guess I should have mentioned that the parts fit Caprice and Roadmaster also, but I think everybody here knows that..... I've promised my wife that the pile of parts is leaving during my cleanup quest...…. I'll hold off till the end, but I AM gonna scrap the stuff if somebody doesn't commit!
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: 91 OCC Perfect Front Clip FOR FREE!   91 OCC Perfect Front Clip FOR FREE! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 7:27 pm

I put your email on FB for someone who wants a front bumper cover. It is in the Custom Cruiser Group. If you are on FB, I can send you an invite to join.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/273515702815878/
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: 91 OCC Perfect Front Clip FOR FREE!   91 OCC Perfect Front Clip FOR FREE! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:10 pm

Fred Kiehl wrote:
I wish I was closer.

Use Greyhound
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: 91 OCC Perfect Front Clip FOR FREE!   91 OCC Perfect Front Clip FOR FREE! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:54 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
Fred Kiehl wrote:
I wish I was closer.

Use Greyhound
I have a funds issue even with the great price of Greyhound shipping. The Starship went in to get trans surgery that also includes wallet surgery for removal of green substance.
Back to top Go down
AzDon

AzDon

PostSubject: Re: 91 OCC Perfect Front Clip FOR FREE!   91 OCC Perfect Front Clip FOR FREE! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 10:08 pm

Is that Group "Oldsmobile Wagons, Vista Cruisers, Flat tops and Custom Cruisers" ? I already belong to that one!..... If not, what's it called?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: 91 OCC Perfect Front Clip FOR FREE!   91 OCC Perfect Front Clip FOR FREE! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 11:06 pm

It is "Oldsmobile Custom Cruisers". There seem to be about 50 different B-body groups out there. This one seems to be Custom Cruiser only oriented.
Back to top Go down
oldsbattlecruiser

PostSubject: Re: 91 OCC Perfect Front Clip FOR FREE!   91 OCC Perfect Front Clip FOR FREE! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 3:58 am

AzDon - Thank-you for the parts. I'll be keeping them as emergency spares for my '92 BattleCruiser. It was nice to meet you and hear some of your car/trucking stories. If I pass through your area again - next time with my wagon, I'll be sure to look you up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 91 OCC Perfect Front Clip FOR FREE!   91 OCC Perfect Front Clip FOR FREE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

91 OCC Perfect Front Clip FOR FREE!
Page 1 of 1