GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Any one here the Lemons racers?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GMjonn

GMjonn

Any one here the Lemons racers? Empty
PostSubject: Any one here the Lemons racers?   Any one here the Lemons racers? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 11:23 am

Hey all
I did a Lemons race at CMP and saw a 95 0r 96 wagon there was wondering if it was anyone here
https://youtu.be/R6QWdtDKMhQ
Back to top Go down
RedandBlack

RedandBlack

PostSubject: Re: Any one here the Lemons racers?   Any one here the Lemons racers? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 11:52 am

Awesome! Always wanted to do this.... how hard was it to prep the car?
Back to top Go down
GMjonn

GMjonn

PostSubject: Re: Any one here the Lemons racers?   Any one here the Lemons racers? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 12:12 pm

The roll cage is the hardest they are very specific about what is allowed and how it is to be done. The rest is just cubic $$$$$ safety seat harness drivers suit and helmet fire suppression system, mandatory this year, wiring up the kill switch can be a bit of a pain ALL electricity must flow thru it
Back to top Go down
RedandBlack

RedandBlack

PostSubject: Re: Any one here the Lemons racers?   Any one here the Lemons racers? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 12:16 pm

So it's not quite the $500 fun it billed itself as anymore? I get it - safety first. What do you think it cost you to get your car running?

Me and a couple buddies are thinking about doing it next year.
Back to top Go down
GMjonn

GMjonn

PostSubject: Re: Any one here the Lemons racers?   Any one here the Lemons racers? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 12:36 pm

Safety gear and tires are not included dont worry about the 500 limit lol buying a built car is a good way to get started
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Any one here the Lemons racers?   Any one here the Lemons racers? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 9:40 pm

RedandBlack wrote:
So it's not quite the $500 fun it billed itself as anymore? I get it - safety first. What do you think it cost you to get your car running?

Me and a couple buddies are thinking about doing it next year.

wagon or vette?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any one here the Lemons racers?   Any one here the Lemons racers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any one here the Lemons racers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: Longroof Tech :: Wagon General Discussion-
Jump to: