GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CEl comes on?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
96woody

CEl comes on? Empty
PostSubject: CEl comes on?   CEl comes on? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:37 pm

I got my headgaskets on , runs good . ive noticed a slight miss at 45-55mph . then the check engine light popped on the sat night on my way , and the miss seems to have gotten worse. I really havent had anytime off work to check it out yet . I checked the code when i got to work , P0420 catalyst inefficiency bank 1 . when i worked at the dealer whenever we saw that code the vehicle got a cat put on. Usually they would fall on their face when I put the throttle down, mine still picks up pretty good.

I was just wondering what anybody was finding on their cars if they got that code as far as what the problem was. I was gonna have some mufflers put on and new tail pipes made tomorrow , I'll have him weld in a pair of magnaflow cats while he's under there if thats the problem.

Im having the guy put thrush welded on they're a two chamber muffler like flowmaster and a pair of stainless oval tips coming out behind the rear tires.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

CEl comes on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CEl comes on?   CEl comes on? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:32 pm

plug wire fell off,..
nick
Back to top Go down

CEl comes on?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: Longroof Tech :: Exhaust and Emissions-
Jump to: