HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How Major Pain earned her name

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maj0rPain

How Major Pain earned her name Empty
PostSubject: How Major Pain earned her name   How Major Pain earned her name Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2019 10:46 am

Oops! Probably should have posted here first!
Anyway, have a 1991 RMW that my wife has aptly named Major Pain. The first 1886 miles were interesting to say the least. I bought the car to move my girlfriend (wife now) to Idaho from Indiana. Spent about a week getting her drivable since she was sitting for-according to the previous owner-4 years but fluids and everything looked clean and good and apart from the drivers inner fender, rust free.
Only reason it took a week to get her going was my dumbass neglected to replace the fuel pump and filter. Soon as those got replaced, she fired right up! Albeit running pretty rich. 150 miles later and in Illinois, died and wouldn't stay running long. Bad fuel pump from factory. Replaced fuel pump and filter. again. Running again but poorly. Come to find out it was the ECT sensor making her run like she was cold. Replaced that and no problems the rest of the time.
We have also been on three road trips in her but as of now 116k miles
Awesome car, hell yeah I'd do it again lmao!
Back to top Go down
Maj0rPain

PostSubject: Re: How Major Pain earned her name   How Major Pain earned her name Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2019 10:54 am

How Major Pain earned her name 20190410
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: How Major Pain earned her name   How Major Pain earned her name Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 9:22 am

Forgive my old eyes, is it black ?
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: How Major Pain earned her name   How Major Pain earned her name Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 9:01 pm

Andebe wrote:
Forgive my old eyes, is it black ?

Hard to tell in that lighting. Black or Dark Adriatic Blue
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: How Major Pain earned her name   How Major Pain earned her name Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 9:02 pm

My $ is on dark blue by playing the %s Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maj0rPain

PostSubject: Re: How Major Pain earned her name   How Major Pain earned her name Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 10:08 pm

It's the dark blue with blue interior. She's in dire need of a repaint though. Good ol' GM clearcoat fade-it's the best!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Major Pain earned her name   How Major Pain earned her name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Major Pain earned her name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Welcome Wagon :: Introductions...-
Jump to: