GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

56 Chevy Tailgate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LoneSpar

56 Chevy Tailgate Empty
PostSubject: 56 Chevy Tailgate   56 Chevy Tailgate Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:37 am

I am looking for a Tailgate for my 56 Chevy 9 passenger wagon. Mine is a little rusty!

56 Chevy Tailgate Wagon3

Last edited by LoneSpar on Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelling)
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

56 Chevy Tailgate Empty
PostSubject: Re: 56 Chevy Tailgate   56 Chevy Tailgate Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:19 am

Hey Welcome

Boy, I'd say that is not going to be easy to find; but you never know. I think I would try taking it to a good body shop for their 2 cents, maybe they can help you out and it may also be your cheapest option.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
LoneSpar

56 Chevy Tailgate Empty
PostSubject: Re: 56 Chevy Tailgate   56 Chevy Tailgate Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:44 am

I already talked to my bodyman. He asked me to look for another gate!!!!! Not very hopeful, huh???
Thanks!!!

PS: I had the opportunity to drive a wagon like yours this last weekend. Buick Roadmaster with the same body style. What a Highway cruiser!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

56 Chevy Tailgate Empty
PostSubject: Re: 56 Chevy Tailgate   56 Chevy Tailgate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

56 Chevy Tailgate
Page 1 of 1