GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not one but two shows this weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Not one but two shows this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Not one but two shows this weekend   Not one but two shows this weekend Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:05 pm

Ok I feel like a slacker but I managed to go to both the Saturday night meet in Cedar Park Texas and also went to Cars and Coffee Sunday morning in Leander Texas AND FORGOT MY CAMERA.

My wagon is getting well known! Lots of lookers and had a constant group looking under the hood at the engine at both events. IF YOU HAVE AN LT1, GET THE VETTE RAIL COVERS! ; )

Cars and Coffee was really cool. First one of those I've been too. They have them the last Sunday of the month from 11am-2pm. IT WAS HOT folks, but still fun. LOTS of lookers at the wagon. I parked it next to a 63 Buick. It looked good.

Cars and Coffee brings out the high-end stuff. There was a brand new Bentley coupe at $285K and a new Maserati at over $100K. Both came from the local Austin exotics dealer. Had military trucks, Cobras, a Pantera, Ferraris, an '86 Renault Alpine (!) and some gorgeous classic cars (I love old Pontiacs, the 63 Grand Prix with the 4spd was AWESOME). Really neat event and the folks were really nice and welcomed my wagon. No jokes, good feedback, good fun.

I promise to gets pics next month.

http://austin.carsandcoffee.info/

Anyway, such fun!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Not one but two shows this weekend   Not one but two shows this weekend Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:13 pm

Cars and Coffee Austin. This was an earlier show but gives you a good idea. I think my Roadmaster looked just great in this mix!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqSps0BQz70
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Not one but two shows this weekend   Not one but two shows this weekend Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:40 pm

Nice video...that looks like a nice show Smile Pics if you go!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Not one but two shows this weekend   Not one but two shows this weekend Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:15 am

I'll bring my camera next time for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not one but two shows this weekend   Not one but two shows this weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not one but two shows this weekend
Page 1 of 1