GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

let me introduce myself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Greg72

Greg72

let me introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: let me introduce myself   let me introduce myself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:49 am

Hi everyone. My name is Greg. I have the same user name (Greg72) on ISSF. But I think I will be hanging out here more. Smile I live in Clearwater, FL.

I have a 92 RMW, white with wood (yeah its one of those rare ones. LOL). I also have a 91 RMW parts car. I have 4 kids, one ten year old, the other three, teenagers. So the b-body wagons fit my family well. I like having a rear wheel drive V8 that can haul the family one day , and sheets of plywood the next!

I have always been into cars. I also own a 72 V8 Vega that I have had since 1980 (tubbed, ford 9", etc etc) and a 77 Monza Mirage , 355 ci , 4 spd. My wife likes older cars too , although she has always preferred Mustangs.... She has a Volvo v70 wagon, and a 99 Mercedes SLK230 - 5 spd car (it's a fun little car!).

Anyway thanks for setting up this forum. I recognize many of the guys on here. Guys I have already learned from over the past couple of years. And I look forward to learning more.

Down the road I would like to put a 6 spd in the 92 RMW and further along I want to put a 455 Buick engine in it. I think that would be sweet!
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: let me introduce myself   let me introduce myself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:43 am

Welcome aboard! Show us pics! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Greg72

Greg72

PostSubject: Re: let me introduce myself   let me introduce myself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:35 pm

I tried posting a picture but it did not appear. all that shows up is this :

let me introduce myself 3186386_1

Perhaps the picture is too big (?).

Anyway here is a link to my car domain site(s).

http://www.cardomain.com/id/greg72
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: let me introduce myself   let me introduce myself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:36 pm

Hello and welcome!
Pics of the Vega's would be cool! I knew a guy at my first duty station that had one. It was his uncles, totally unrestored original 70's V8 swap, sidepipes, 14" Cragar SS wheels with G60 Polyglass tires, and the original rootbeer brown paint. The thing was a time machine, I wouldn't mind finding the Buick version someday.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: let me introduce myself   let me introduce myself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:44 pm

Greg72 wrote:
I tried posting a picture but it did not appear. all that shows up is this :

Perhaps the picture is too big (?).

Anyway here is a link to my car domain site(s).

http://www.cardomain.com/id/greg72

You had it close, leave off the ? and following numbers

Looks nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name

PostSubject: Re: let me introduce myself   let me introduce myself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:18 pm

I don't get why it doesn't work either, I tried it as a direct link by removing the [img] brackets and it works that way. I have never had any luck hosting pictures off cardomain, and I can't seem to get this site to host pictures either, go figure, the picture moderator can't figure out how to host pictures on the forum he moderates! Photobucket FTW!
Back to top Go down
Greg72

Greg72

PostSubject: Re: let me introduce myself   let me introduce myself Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:07 am

Thanks for the assist Mike!
Back to top Go down
92 Woody Wagon

92 Woody Wagon

PostSubject: Re: let me introduce myself   let me introduce myself Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:32 pm

We're all newbies here Greg72 , Welcome!

93wgn, Isn't there an area in the forum set up where people on here can copy & paste PICS?

Is there a box that needs to be checked?

Thanx
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/ClarkGriswold
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let me introduce myself   let me introduce myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

let me introduce myself
Page 1 of 1