GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Parts wanted for tan wagon interior.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Parts wanted for tan wagon interior. Empty
PostSubject: Parts wanted for tan wagon interior.   Parts wanted for tan wagon interior. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:52 pm

Two cargo area parts wanted:

1. Tan (much preferred but will consider other colors) third row seat BOTTOM cushion only. No, I have no idea why mine didn't come with one from the last owner.

2. Cargo cover, tan only.

3. Cargo net.

I can pay promptly via PayPal.

Thanks,

Doug
BoiseIDaho

Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Parts wanted for tan wagon interior.   Parts wanted for tan wagon interior. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:03 pm

Just so you'll know. While the seat bottoms are the same structurally between all the wagons, there are differences.

You have a Roadmaster so it's vinyl. There was a cloth third seat but only in Custom Cruisers with cloth interiors.

Most importantly, the tan interiors are not all the same color. The shade of tan changed three times at least (might be four) during the six years of production.

I believe you have a 96 right? So be sure to get parts at least from an LT1 (94-6) wagon. Someone else can chime in here but I THINK there was a slight shade change somewhere during the LT1 productions as well.

Color changes apply to the cargo cover too.

91 and a few 92's had a VERY light cream color
92 and 3 had a dark "butterscotch" tan
94 through 96 had a medium tan with possibly slight shade change somewhere in there

Just to make sure what you get is the right color. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name

PostSubject: Re: Parts wanted for tan wagon interior.   Parts wanted for tan wagon interior. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:23 pm

Mike,

Thanks for the info.

Doug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parts wanted for tan wagon interior.   Parts wanted for tan wagon interior. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parts wanted for tan wagon interior.
Page 1 of 1