GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hey Lorne the day has come

Go down 
+10
phantom 309
Cadet57
Nick Danger
lornejay1
BigBlackBeaSSt
Bewber
Krzdimond
81X11
brokecello
buickestate
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GN1220

hey Lorne the day has come - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey Lorne the day has come   hey Lorne the day has come - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Hey guys, hope you're having a good weekend. I just wanted to thank all of you again for your support, it really means a lot to me. As of now there is nothing new to report with Chase, still waiting for them to get some records to me about our payment history to try to determine where our money went. I'm guessing this is going to be a long battle so I'm strapped in and ready to go! Things with my wife are getting better. It's amazing what happens when you put the bs aside and sit down and talk to each other. Seems most of the problems were just her being stressed out about the whole situation with the house, me not keeping her updated with what was going on, (again, me shutting down and keeping all of my problems to myself) and her just being scared. We took the kids to dinner last night, walked around the Plaza and looked at the lights then had some hot chocolate at Starbucks. It was a great family night and we all got along well. Tonight the kids are going to Nani and Papi's house and my wife and I are going out on the town. Well, going to a graduation party, but I'll take it. That's about it for now so have a good weekend and if you ever visit K.C. let me know, the beer and BarBQ are on me!
Back to top Go down

hey Lorne the day has come
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2