GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello....and my 2nd Wagon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello....and my 2nd Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Hello....and my 2nd Wagon   Hello....and my 2nd Wagon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:35 am

Just picked up my second Buick Wagon - a 1992 RoadMaster, with the tow package and only 78000 rust free miles. So far, I am quite pleased. Put new tires on it last tuesday, the brakes and suspension work will be this coming tuesday. Cash flow will determine the order of anything and everything else that needs to be done. This is my 2nd wagon - my first was an '88 Electra Estate (RIP) - the RM has a bit more zip!

JD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello....and my 2nd Wagon   Hello....and my 2nd Wagon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:45 am

Welcome to the forum. Now we just need to see pics of that low mileage Buick.
Ray.
Back to top Go down
Tuffluck1975

Tuffluck1975

PostSubject: Re: Hello....and my 2nd Wagon   Hello....and my 2nd Wagon Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:53 pm

Congrates on the wagon, 2x on the pics...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello....and my 2nd Wagon   Hello....and my 2nd Wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello....and my 2nd Wagon
Page 1 of 1