GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new to forum from sc

Go down 
+2
DBeaSSt
lonebker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lonebker

lonebker

new to forum from sc Empty
PostSubject: new to forum from sc   new to forum from sc Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:37 pm

evening all, name's matt, i got a link to this forum from mike prosise. ive allllllways loved my wagons but mainly had 50s-70s wagons and most of the gm muscle cars and few mopar ones. this is my first "newer" one. i know own a 1992 olds custom cruiser, customized. 350/700r4. going to customize this one to my liking. drove a few hours to places unknown to me to go get this one. damn glad i did i love this wagon. so since im into older rides and cars im sure i will have alot of questions. so im hear to soak up knowlege and listen to wisdom, and have some fun. im located in summerville, sc. thanks, take care

matt bom
Back to top Go down
lonebker

lonebker

PostSubject: Re: new to forum from sc   new to forum from sc Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:56 pm

ok got an email, so let me do this right thanks mike whos sn is DBeaSSt. so thank you to him for the invite here.

matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to forum from sc   new to forum from sc Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:35 am

Welcome to the forum! I should be in North Carolina by the end of this year and it is cool to have more wagon guys close by.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: new to forum from sc   new to forum from sc Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:48 am

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
lonebker

lonebker

PostSubject: Re: new to forum from sc   new to forum from sc Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:17 pm

got two others near me, one a good friends is customized big time, 26s bags, sliding ragtop, custom interior aloooooot of money. im going much more simple. thanks for the welcome.

bom What a Face << like those lol
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: new to forum from sc   new to forum from sc Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:27 pm

Welcome to the forum!!

Savannah here. Looks like you are 'bout an hour and a half away.
Back to top Go down
lonebker

lonebker

PostSubject: Re: new to forum from sc   new to forum from sc Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:02 am

yeah krz, i wish they would have put the lt1's in my year of cars, ehh ill make do with what i got somehow, lol

matt
Back to top Go down
Tuffluck1975

Tuffluck1975

PostSubject: Re: new to forum from sc   new to forum from sc Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:53 pm

hey, another c.c. guy!!!!! Nice looking wagon! As others will tell you the c.c.s are kinda rare. I love mine, just wish it lacked the rust issues, lol. How about posting some more pics? Oh and welcome to the forum!!!
Back to top Go down
lonebker

lonebker

PostSubject: Re: new to forum from sc   new to forum from sc Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:21 am

im working on the pics, that pic was when i first set eyes on it. my pic is now my avatar. working on rims, suspension, and body work. all in time i guess, no time and lack of funds will get you there quickly. thanks for all the support. i love having the CC something different. im looking for any bolt on performance as i go, i like show, but love go, so that is getting worked on at same time, as making her purdy.

matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to forum from sc   new to forum from sc Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:49 am

http://www.thirdgen.org/
This place is a great source of performance info for the TBI motors.
Back to top Go down
lonebker

lonebker

PostSubject: Re: new to forum from sc   new to forum from sc Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:11 pm

uber, hey i appreciate that. i know with it being tbi im not going to get alot of performance unless i redo things like heads, cam and all. i just know there is something more there. much appreciative.

matt
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: new to forum from sc   new to forum from sc Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:40 pm

Hey! Welcome! I am in Greenville, SC (so not too far up I26 from you)

More pics of your CC! Smile

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
stockfornow

stockfornow

PostSubject: Re: new to forum from sc   new to forum from sc Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:05 am

Welcome! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to forum from sc   new to forum from sc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new to forum from sc
Page 1 of 1