HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install   Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:54 am

I have 255/60/15s on 7.5 inch rims, and have plenty of space for 9 inch wide rims. I know 10 inch rims will not fit. The wheels you have may be offset less than the stockers, which added to the body offset, can cause interference. 245/60/15s should throw your speedo off substantially as well. They are only 26 inches tall vs the 255/60s at 27, and the 225/75s at 28 inches.
Back to top Go down
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:12 pm

Yup, they are 245/60/15's. I have not hooked up the GPS to see how far its off...but I suspect about 5MPH. The tires came with the wheels and only had 5k on them, so I can live with it for now. Next set will not be this size though Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Looks great, Chris! Smile I dig the "period" wheels on it, too! Very Happy Those Mike's old wheels?

(I have 9.5" wheels on mine... Wink)
Back to top Go down
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install   Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:36 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Looks great, Chris! Smile I dig the "period" wheels on it, too! Very Happy Those Mike's old wheels?

(I have 9.5" wheels on mine... Wink)

Lol..you called it. Yes those are his old wheels! Smile
Back to top Go down
BigWagon

PostSubject: Re: OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install   Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:48 pm

What do you guys that run these floor console conversions do with your stock column shifter. Is there something you do to clean up the steering column so it doesn't look odd when you remove the shifter?
Back to top Go down
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install   Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Check this out...you can see what he did with his column. (same thing I plan to do)

Chris

http://roadmonster.org/2010/01/13/center-console-floor-shift-conversion/

Back to top Go down
BigWagon

PostSubject: Re: OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install   Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:31 pm

Thanks, Chris! Makes perfect sense to me. When I am ready to graduate from the $3.99 Advance Auto floor console conversion (cupholders) in my car, this will be a great resource.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install   Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:15 pm

Bump age so I can reference this easily, as Ruby is getting this interior make over. Front seats only for now, but rears to follow, as I want to try to make the flip down work and I'm on a time crunch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install   

Back to top Go down

OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2