GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Car Shows like Crazy this weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Car Shows like Crazy this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Car Shows like Crazy this weekend   Car Shows like Crazy this weekend Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:50 am

The big show at The Dell Diamond ballpark is this weekend. It's sponsored by the local Mustang club, but open to all, and was really good last year. Then the weekly cruise-in is Sat Night, and Cars and Coffee is Sunday at noon.

I doubt my wife will give me a hall pass for all those shows, but I hope to sneak out as much as I can. Planning to wax the Roadmaster after work tomorrow and treat the leather. It will be on display SOMEWHERE this weekend. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Car Shows like Crazy this weekend   Car Shows like Crazy this weekend Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:16 am

Hey, For a change, take some pictures this time, lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Car Shows like Crazy this weekend   Car Shows like Crazy this weekend Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:06 pm

Mike do you hand wax or do you use a machine of some kind?If its a machine which one because
it will have to be a tough SOB.Oh and what kind of wax?
Enquiring Minds Want to Know
Flasheroo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car Shows like Crazy this weekend   Car Shows like Crazy this weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car Shows like Crazy this weekend
Page 1 of 1