GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LT1 Part Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
94Woody

94Woody

LT1 Part Out Empty
PostSubject: LT1 Part Out   LT1 Part Out Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:50 pm

Parting out a 1995 LT1 complete with harness and ALL accesories. For a limited time the entire engine is available for $500 including trans, local pickup in Central Kentucky. If that doesn't happen everything will be available minus the long block.

I have the AC lines and such.

LT1 Part Out 1001546

Let me know if you need anything I will get you a price.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

LT1 Part Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: LT1 Part Out   LT1 Part Out Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:07 pm

Please remind me......

Miles?
Condition?
trans condition?
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

LT1 Part Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: LT1 Part Out   LT1 Part Out Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:15 pm

About 153,000 miles on the engine. It is sludge free under the valve covers. I pulled it last weekend and it ran great. Zero knocks, ticks or smoke. Had a slight miss but I'm sure it needs a tuneup as everything looks original. Two exhaust bolts are broke on the driver side rear. Oil cooler adapter leaks horribly of course. I have sold the dipstick but have evrything else still. Wiring harness was not cut but a couple connector clips broke off as usual.

As for the trans while I didn't drive the car much but it moved just fine and the fluid was rather clean and still red. Guy I bought it from said it worked perfectly and while I cannot guarantee, I believe it to be good.

May sound crazy but I will take an L05 for trade on this. Partial or full depending on what the engine comes with. I want to stick a 350 in my sedan but don't wish to tackle an LT1 swap.

If it doesn't sell soon it is coming apart and being built for my wagon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LT1 Part Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: LT1 Part Out   LT1 Part Out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LT1 Part Out
Page 1 of 1