GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué" (stickers!!) on the center caps.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué"  (stickers!!) on the center caps. Empty
PostSubject: Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué" (stickers!!) on the center caps.   Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué"  (stickers!!) on the center caps. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:55 pm

READY FOR SUMMER!!

Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué"  (stickers!!) on the center caps. DSC00126

She looks pretty good after another winter..............

Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué"  (stickers!!) on the center caps. DSC00127

Ok it is dirty up close!!!

Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué"  (stickers!!) on the center caps. DSC00128

Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué"  (stickers!!) on the center caps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué" (stickers!!) on the center caps.   Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué"  (stickers!!) on the center caps. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:39 pm

where did you get the stickers?

Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué" (stickers!!) on the center caps.   Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué"  (stickers!!) on the center caps. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:04 pm

A guy on the.............................."other"...............forum sells them.
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué" (stickers!!) on the center caps.   Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué"  (stickers!!) on the center caps. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:03 pm

LOVE the car, Tim. Looks great.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué" (stickers!!) on the center caps.   Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué"  (stickers!!) on the center caps. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:10 pm

Thanks Bewbs...............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué" (stickers!!) on the center caps.   Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué"  (stickers!!) on the center caps. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Tim thats a beautiful wagon and the stickers do make the wheels POP! Now how about telling us
where you got the "glow in the dark" paint on that rear sway bar.Took me awhile to figure out
what that was underneath there.So is the 6 speed conversion a go yet?As neat as it sounds,
you drive the wheels off your wagon and I am not sure that you wouldnt get tired of all that
shifting sometimes.I have always loved shifting for myself but I am not a young man anymore.I drove my nephews RX-7 with an LS-1 and a 6 speed and while its wicked fast in the corners as
well as the straights,I was glad to give it back.For towing and lots of stop and go in a wagon I
dont think you can beat a properly set-up automatic.Glad your low end rebuild is doing great
and I hope I didnt curse it for you.
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué" (stickers!!) on the center caps.   Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué"  (stickers!!) on the center caps. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Powder coated in Scoob8099 Red...... Had to match the sway bar in front that I got from Scoob.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué" (stickers!!) on the center caps.   Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué"  (stickers!!) on the center caps. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:53 pm

there's another forum? scratch
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué" (stickers!!) on the center caps.   Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué"  (stickers!!) on the center caps. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Looks REALLY good!!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué" (stickers!!) on the center caps.   Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué"  (stickers!!) on the center caps. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:38 am

buickestate wrote:
there's another forum? scratch

SHUSH.... not so loud..... hear you go!!

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=232235

81X11 wrote:
Looks REALLY good!!

Thanks, coming from you that means something...... Although one of your detailing sessions is in order!!!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué" (stickers!!) on the center caps.   Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué"  (stickers!!) on the center caps. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:43 am

Those were the cap decals I was planning to use before I fell into mine. I still like the way those look a lot. Mine are cool but you really have to point them out, with the writing an tri-shield being so small.

Again, yours looks great! Your car is one of my favorite colors for these too, and I love the polished trim. I would have gone that route with my car if I'd known it was possible before I painted my trim. SO Sharp!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué" (stickers!!) on the center caps.   Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué"  (stickers!!) on the center caps. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Beautiful wagon as always!! My wife loves it and you were the main reason I was able to buy the one in ATL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué" (stickers!!) on the center caps.   Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué"  (stickers!!) on the center caps. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:25 am

brokecello wrote:
Beautiful wagon as always!! My wife loves it and you were the main reason I was able to buy the one in ATL.

Don't accuse me of contributing to the delinquency of a car nut....... LOL But thanks for the kudo's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué" (stickers!!) on the center caps.   Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué"  (stickers!!) on the center caps. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Took a couple of pics tonight after I put on the Buick "appliqué" (stickers!!) on the center caps.
Page 1 of 1