GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wagon Rear Glass

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

Wagon Rear Glass Empty
PostSubject: Wagon Rear Glass   Wagon Rear Glass Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:30 am

Joel (Sherlock9C1) from ISSF is having difficulties getting himself setup here. So until we get this fixed, he asked that I post this item for sale on his behalf.

Joel has worked out a deal with one of his local salvage yards to obtain some wagon parts as they become available. Particularly 'his' parts guy will be notifying him when there are rear gate glass parts available. Joel can get these for you and deliver them to WagonFest for $50. Included will be the rear glass as well as the mounting hardware and third brake light assembly if they aren't already messed up. Obviously the condition of the glass can't be guaranteed as these will be pulled as they arrive at the yard. But if you're looking for a spare or have no glass, this might be a good option to get you one.

If you're interested in this deal, contact Joel directly to work out the specifics. He can be emailed at joel_banyai at hotmail dot com

For those of you who may not know Joel, he is a great guy to deal with, I've bought multiple parts from him. A++++ and all that ebay rating stuf.... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
The Roadmaster

The Roadmaster

Wagon Rear Glass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wagon Rear Glass   Wagon Rear Glass Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:35 pm

This Posting Edited:

My glass was sold.

Last edited by The Roadmaster on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

Wagon Rear Glass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wagon Rear Glass   Wagon Rear Glass Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:28 pm

um,. well,. i have a couple of rear glass too,.
nick
Back to top Go down
The Roadmaster

The Roadmaster

Wagon Rear Glass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wagon Rear Glass   Wagon Rear Glass Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:35 pm

Edited:

Sold

Last edited by The Roadmaster on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Wagon Rear Glass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wagon Rear Glass   Wagon Rear Glass Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:08 pm

The Roadmaster wrote:
Please tell me that I did not hijack the thread.

I just added the rear defrost feature and can't bear to throw out a flawless piece of glass but have no room to keep.

Advertize it in FL. We do not have the need for defrost, and it makes a really nice clean tint job. There was someone who wanted one at Daytona, and I did not have one to sell to him. I can give you some ideas on packing for shipment via Greyhound.
Back to top Go down
The Roadmaster

The Roadmaster

Wagon Rear Glass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wagon Rear Glass   Wagon Rear Glass Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:02 pm

Edited:

Sold

Last edited by The Roadmaster on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SOLD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wagon Rear Glass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wagon Rear Glass   Wagon Rear Glass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wagon Rear Glass
Page 1 of 1