GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

91' OLDSMOBILE CUSTOM CRUISER AND 92' CHEVROLET CAPRICE FOR SALE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LITTLESUZYQ

LITTLESUZYQ

91' OLDSMOBILE CUSTOM CRUISER AND 92' CHEVROLET CAPRICE FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: 91' OLDSMOBILE CUSTOM CRUISER AND 92' CHEVROLET CAPRICE FOR SALE   91' OLDSMOBILE CUSTOM CRUISER AND 92' CHEVROLET CAPRICE FOR SALE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:59 am

LINK FOR CHEVY CAPRICE WAGON:
https://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l625/LITTLESUZYQ2425/CHEVY%20CAPRICE%20WAGON/

LINK FOR OLDSMOBILE CUSTOM CRUISER:
https://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l625/LITTLESUZYQ2425/

I will have more pictures of the interior and engine for the Chevy uploaded later on this evening. The asking prices are $2,500 for the Chevy and $2,000 for the Oldsmobile. Both are negotiable. Since my Dad loved these cars so much I want them to go to someone that will take good care of them. This is the only place where I am advertising these cars because you guys seem to appreciate them just as much as he did. I took the pictures with my cellphone camera so they are not the best of quality. Thank you for your time.

Sue

Back to top Go down
LITTLESUZYQ

LITTLESUZYQ

PostSubject: Re: 91' OLDSMOBILE CUSTOM CRUISER AND 92' CHEVROLET CAPRICE FOR SALE   91' OLDSMOBILE CUSTOM CRUISER AND 92' CHEVROLET CAPRICE FOR SALE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:02 am

I have finished uploading the rest of the pictures for the Chevy. Thanks for all of the help. Take care and be safe.

Sue Smile
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: 91' OLDSMOBILE CUSTOM CRUISER AND 92' CHEVROLET CAPRICE FOR SALE   91' OLDSMOBILE CUSTOM CRUISER AND 92' CHEVROLET CAPRICE FOR SALE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:42 am

They both look pretty good. I love the Olds!

-Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 91' OLDSMOBILE CUSTOM CRUISER AND 92' CHEVROLET CAPRICE FOR SALE   91' OLDSMOBILE CUSTOM CRUISER AND 92' CHEVROLET CAPRICE FOR SALE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:27 am

Go for it Mike because you know you want one.And since I own both an LT-1 and an LO-3,I can
say that the difference in power isnt as severe as I thought it would be.In stop and go traffic,
they both do a good job.When you stomp it is when you really feel the difference.I have no
problem keeping up in traffic and the LO-3 gets better gas mileage in stop and go driving.Okay
here come the comments but I dont care.
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
LITTLESUZYQ

LITTLESUZYQ

PostSubject: Re: 91' OLDSMOBILE CUSTOM CRUISER AND 92' CHEVROLET CAPRICE FOR SALE   91' OLDSMOBILE CUSTOM CRUISER AND 92' CHEVROLET CAPRICE FOR SALE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:54 am

Thanks Mike. Like I said before my Sister and I can bring it closer to you Smile Just saying... lol

Sue
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: 91' OLDSMOBILE CUSTOM CRUISER AND 92' CHEVROLET CAPRICE FOR SALE   91' OLDSMOBILE CUSTOM CRUISER AND 92' CHEVROLET CAPRICE FOR SALE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:00 pm

Boy those are clean for the miles. That OCC is tempting me even more.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: 91' OLDSMOBILE CUSTOM CRUISER AND 92' CHEVROLET CAPRICE FOR SALE   91' OLDSMOBILE CUSTOM CRUISER AND 92' CHEVROLET CAPRICE FOR SALE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:42 pm

Boy the Chevy is clean. Needs a little TLC on the hood, but a nice starter car!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 91' OLDSMOBILE CUSTOM CRUISER AND 92' CHEVROLET CAPRICE FOR SALE   91' OLDSMOBILE CUSTOM CRUISER AND 92' CHEVROLET CAPRICE FOR SALE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

91' OLDSMOBILE CUSTOM CRUISER AND 92' CHEVROLET CAPRICE FOR SALE
Page 1 of 1