GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi

Go down 
+5
DBeaSSt
Sprocket
phantom 309
BigBlackBeaSSt
Ancient_1
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ancient_1

Ancient_1

I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi Empty
PostSubject: I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi   I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:53 pm

I may be new to the forums but I have through the years put many miles on our beloved longroofs. With just my last two it was over 250k

When I was 16 back in 67 I even took my 1st drivers test in a 67 ford wagon.

Since I retired my 92 RMW about 10 years ago (a little over 210k on it) I have been without one and really missed the versatility of having one so I just recently picked up a 95 with 80k on it. So far all i have done is new wheels and tires cut do have a complete set of Bilstiens in the trunk just waiting to be mounted. I know they really helped my 92.
Here are a couple pics I took to show my bro what the new wheels looked like on the car.

I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi Wgn_si10

I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi Wgn_fr11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi   I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:02 pm

Welcome to the madness Ancient 1 and you are hardly at 59 the ancient 1.I too learned to
drive in a 1970 Galaxie 500 wagon and took my drivers test in a 70 Torino.There was always
a ford wagon or sedan in our family until 1980 when the folks mage the huge mistake of
buying a new Aries K car.That was a memorable car from day 1.Glad to see that one go in
84 after years of frustration and out and out hate for a car.
Thats a good looking wagon you have and the wheels look great.Again welcome to the group.
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi   I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:06 pm

Welcome,

Nice car...........
Back to top Go down
Ancient_1

Ancient_1

PostSubject: Re: I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi   I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:33 pm

I have had my screen name since the mid 90s when I played DukeNukem online and was one of the oldest players.
And as far as the family has gone there was always at least one wagon in it till I got rid of my 92
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi   I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm

I,m the oldest one here,.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi   I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:09 pm

and crotchity ^^^ Smile

Welcome and I'm digging those rims, those are a look I have not seen before and they work really well with the woodgrain....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi   I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:27 am

I'd be in love with those wheels if they were five-spoke. They do look good though. Welcome to the madness.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi   I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:14 am

Welcome aboard, love the wheels!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi   I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:02 pm

Welcome to the forum. I like the color of your wagon with the wood. With only 80K on it, it's just broken in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi   I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:17 pm

That's a sharp wagon. Welcome back to the Longroof madness.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
JoeT

JoeT

PostSubject: Re: I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi   I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Welcome, Ancient_1.
Love those wheels on that Roadie!
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi   I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:45 pm

Welcome! 80k WOW! Wheels do look nice too...goes well with the wood and Jadestone paint.

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi   I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am new to the forum and stopped in to say Hi
Page 1 of 1