GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New guy from Ohio

Go down 
+3
81X11
toomanytoyz
87customcruiser
7 posters
AuthorMessage
87customcruiser

87customcruiser

New guy from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: New guy from Ohio   New guy from Ohio Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:10 pm

Hello all, I just joined the forum, with a lot of help from Michael P. I had a hard time setting up my account, and he was a huge help. cheers
As my screen name says I have an 87 custom cruiser that I enjoy working on, right now it's off the road while the carburetor is being rebuilt. I hope to get it back out for some local cruise-ins soon.
I have lurked at this site for a while and I like the forum and the help you all give to others. Great to be a member now! Laughing
Back to top Go down

New guy from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from Ohio   New guy from Ohio Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Welcome to the madness Ohio.I have a bunch of family up in Rock Creek,Ashtabula,Jerrerson
and Conneault.If you have a question ask it,its only a stupid question if you dont ask it or we
deem it stupid.Just kidding,just be ready to laugh!
Jim Gordon aka Flasheroo
Thats Jefferson not Jerrerson
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

New guy from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from Ohio   New guy from Ohio Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Welcome aboard, man! Nice ride! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

New guy from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from Ohio   New guy from Ohio Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:13 pm

You are most welcome here! Nice Cruiser! I had an 89 that I redid, never should have sold, and I miss it a ton. See here: https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t1796-custom-cruiser-before-and-after

Please post more pics of yours when you can. I also have an 88 Cutlass T-top with the 307 that has been in the shop with carb and intake issues since April. I love it but it's about to drive me nuts! https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t2885-cutlass-fun

I'm a big Olds fan and glad to see another here. Again, welcome!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

New guy from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from Ohio   New guy from Ohio Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:27 am

You made it! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

New guy from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from Ohio   New guy from Ohio Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:59 am

Welcome aboard. Can't say when the last time is that I've seen a Cruiser like yours on the road. Where'd they all go? Second thought, don't answer that...too depressing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage
Sprocket

Sprocket

New guy from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from Ohio   New guy from Ohio Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:08 pm

nice looking boxy

welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
JoeT

JoeT

New guy from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from Ohio   New guy from Ohio Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:12 pm

Welcome aboard - nice looking OCC!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New guy from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from Ohio   New guy from Ohio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guy from Ohio
Page 1 of 1