GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wagonfest 2011 - art in the park - flamed stuff for sale?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bewber

Bewber

Wagonfest 2011 - art in the park - flamed stuff for sale? Empty
PostSubject: Wagonfest 2011 - art in the park - flamed stuff for sale?   Wagonfest 2011 - art in the park - flamed stuff for sale? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:53 am

Festers,

While I have no interest in turning the fest into a craft show, I do realize that some of the stuff that I've been known to create goes along fairly well with "car culture" or "garage art" that many car dudes tend to appreciate. That said, I've cleared it with Mike and will be bringing some of such things to sell at the fest. I'm not positive about exactly what all I'll bring, but I'm sure there'll be a couple mailboxes, toilet seats, parking signs, etched wagonfest mugs and glasses, probably a mirror or two, and/or whatever else I can think to load or have time to make. Some of whatever I bring will also be donated to the auction thing as well - so bring your fistfull of dollars to bid high and bid often.

If there's something you KNOW you'd like me to make for you, like a funny shirt or a flamed or etched something-or-other - by all means - I'll make it ahead of time and bring it there instead of sending it. If there's something you want me to flame while we're there, I can probably do that too.

Lastly - since I plan to have all my airbrushing and etching stuff with me, I'd also totally be cool with helping anyone do their own project - so you can see how easy/fun it really is to etch or airbrush flames onto stuff. You supply the object of reasonable size, and I'll try to provide everything else and help you make it cool.

Peace, fire, horsepower,
John

Back to top Go down

Wagonfest 2011 - art in the park - flamed stuff for sale?
Page 1 of 1