HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wagon

PostSubject: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:21 pm

New guy from Chicago, SE Side.
1992 Buick Roadmaster Wagon, 89K miles, about to roll 90.
Paid $3400. The guy who owned it before me had installed a battery disconnect that was making intermittent contact. I don't think he knew much about cars and just totally panicked when it 'hiccuped' and sold it off. $7 fix. Runs like a champ so far.

I've wanted one of these things forever, but in spite of an *immaculate* body, it has underside rust. Bought it anyway (and didn't even negotiate him down), hope I don't regret it.

Presently doing an underside rust treatment with Rust Reformer, Internal Frame Coating and POR15. I'll post before and after pics when I'm done. Also doing a full reset on all maintenance protocols (plugs, filters, fluids) to start with my ownership.

That's me.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:37 pm

It matters not what you paid for your wagon,. it matters how much enjoyment you'll get from it,.sounds like your fun has already started,.
c'mon in,.

Nick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:58 pm

Welcome new guy to the group!
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   

Back to top Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1