GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Waynes91 We're waiting for you!

Go down 
+2
Krzdimond
silverfox103
6 posters
AuthorMessage
silverfox103
silverfox103

Waynes91  We're waiting for you! Empty
PostSubject: Waynes91 We're waiting for you!   Waynes91  We're waiting for you! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:23 pm

We're waiting for your story!

Tom
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Waynes91 We're waiting for you!   Waynes91  We're waiting for you! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:35 pm

TIC-TOC!!
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Waynes91 We're waiting for you!   Waynes91  We're waiting for you! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:03 pm

....yeah!! Brig it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
waynes91

waynes91

PostSubject: Re: Waynes91 We're waiting for you!   Waynes91  We're waiting for you! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:45 pm

man you guys are great, but i really have nothing done on the wagon its just covered up and stuff full of tan r/m interior stuff,hopefully ill get some time to at lease clean it up,but do have good plans for it, keeping it nice and simple,will be redoing pretty much like my 91,which ive owned from 92 and has been the most dependable car ever,thats why i redid it ,
Waynes91  We're waiting for you! Hpim0202

the 91s insides i gutted and repainted everything burgandy to match the r/m seats, new gray rug and all been sound dampen,gage pod i had from like 96,had to do up the wiring for the pwr seat orig, seat were non pwr,
Waynes91  We're waiting for you! Hpim0412

so the wagon will get the same treatment but in tan(its orig faded red color )and to redo the sound system that only normal,i used 95 mirrors on th 91 , wagons are staying put on the doors.made it so the cowl induction works for the tbi,
Waynes91  We're waiting for you! Hpim0108

also on the sedan i relocated the trunk lock and put on a cat back exhst, 95 t/lites mod the bulbs so the middle is a 1157 not a peanut bulb, alway need the spoiler too , and got some 6k hid headlites i put in also
Waynes91  We're waiting for you! Hpim0039

also moved down the coolers to the bumper opening(not working looks only) just think it looks mean like
Waynes91  We're waiting for you! Hpim0006

the wagons hood will have scoops on it, cant have two the same,plus it will have the ss grill and aftermarket bumper,on the 91 i put in a 94 disc rear and umi contl arms alone with all new hardware on the rear , drill slot rotors and the 17" tt rims,ive been following the disc brake postings for wagon,ill need to see when the time comes ,the wagon will get the grey ctr tt 2's 17" not touching the motor just going to clean it up etc,plus tint the windows of course, but thats the basic plans, hopefully next year ill be crusin in the w/fest, i do all may own work so i do it when im able, so far this year sucks
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Waynes91 We're waiting for you!   Waynes91  We're waiting for you! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:16 pm

Nice sedan Wayne. I keep wanting one, but the wagons keep finding me..... What a Face `

I like how you park it on a carpet, I can tell you love it, lol
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Waynes91 We're waiting for you!   Waynes91  We're waiting for you! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:38 pm

May not be a long roof but still very nice. Hope to see the wagon project soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Waynes91 We're waiting for you!   Waynes91  We're waiting for you! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:49 pm

That interior is SHARP!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Waynes91 We're waiting for you!   Waynes91  We're waiting for you! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:27 pm

Wayne

That is a nice looking 91. Love how you did the interior. I know you are stock piling parts for your wagon, I'm sure your anxious to get that project going.

Tom
Back to top Go down
waynes91

waynes91

PostSubject: Re: Waynes91 We're waiting for you!   Waynes91  We're waiting for you! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:46 pm

thanks all for the comments, finally got the three of them together, sprocket .. yeah the "carpet " has been replaced with a new one ,i was hoping for like a vapor barrier from the damp ground being a dirt driveway and the underside of the car yes ive cleaned and redid the underside too : ) yes tom cant even tell how much i want to start ,but all good things comes to thoughs who wait ..

Waynes91  We're waiting for you! Hpim0439
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waynes91 We're waiting for you!   Waynes91  We're waiting for you! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waynes91 We're waiting for you!
Page 1 of 1