GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WagonFest Mid-Atlantic

Go down 
+27
1phastsswagon
jayoldschool
JaySS
nhgonzo
Bone Stock
mtrhead79
ebg2892
jeffracer
silverfox103
200OZ
gwturbo
95BRMW
Lynol
lakeffect
phantom 309
Cadet57
oldscruiser
brokecello
Ruphraxe
OldGuy
buickestate
Sprocket
94X2
BigBlackBeaSSt
81X11
1993 Roady-man
DBeaSSt
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:48 am

oldscruiser wrote:

1) Phantom 309, Nick
2) 1993 Roady-man, Jarrod
3) Flasheroo Is in based on last post (Jim)
4) DBeaSSt, Mike
5) Brokecello, Chris
6) BigBlackBeaSSt, Tim
7) Ruphraxe, Fred
8)94x2, Jon
9) old guy
10)Oldscruiser (Alan)

Lynol if you 100% certain add yourself to the list and repost.
Back to top Go down
Ruphraxe

Ruphraxe

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:30 am

brokecello wrote:
Ruphraxe wrote:
I'll be there. Old guy, assuming I have a wagon by then, wanna meet up en route?

Nice!!

Geez, Chris - I just looked at a map - should have asked if you go to FR via 85/77/81 rather than 26 to 81? I gotta learn the south! Wanna join up, too? Looks like Old Guy's game. I'll change my profile soon.
Back to top Go down
Ruphraxe

Ruphraxe

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:35 am

OldGuy wrote:
Ruphraxe, we can meet up. Not sure where you live. As time grows nearer plans will take shape.
Roger

Lately, I'm not sure where I live, either. I'm in Seattle through 8/17 but should roll into Charleston around 8/25....
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:54 am

Count me in!

1) Phantom 309
2) 1993 Roady-man aka Jarrod is in.
4) DBeaSSt aka Mike of course
5) Brokecello aka Chris is in
6) BigBlackBeaSSt, Tim
7) Ruphraxe, Fred
8)94x2, Jon
9) old guy
10)Oldscruiser (Alan)
11) 95BRMW aka Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:19 pm

I'm a definite maybe, depending on the date.
Back to top Go down
oldscruiser

oldscruiser

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Mike,

Any thoughts on locations yet? i.e. short list?
A cruise through skyline would be nice, but would be totally packed that time of the year.
On the positive side of that..., more eyeballs on our rides.
Just a suggestion.

"more eyeballs on our rides" Some how that just comes off sounding dirty. : )
Heh, maybe it just me...
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:01 pm

Date is 22 October, posted on the WF Dates sticky.

oldscruiser wrote:
Mike,

Any thoughts on locations yet? i.e. short list?
A cruise through skyline would be nice, but would be totally packed that time of the year.
On the positive side of that..., more eyeballs on our rides.
Just a suggestion.

"more eyeballs on our rides" Some how that just comes off sounding dirty. : )
Heh, maybe it just me...

There are multiple parks and such in Front Royal. It will be one of those, or my house. The number of cars (or more appropriately the number of people) is getting a bit large for my house. Hope to know in a week or so.

We are planning a cruise through Browntown, though that may very well change. We considered Skyline Drive cruise and that is certainly a possibility. Cost is $15 per car which was the main drawback. Of course with the fall color change, as you say, it's likely to be very crowded.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:16 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:

We are planning a cruise through Browntown, though that may very well change.

I've been on this route with Mike and it is a nice 2 lane road with some nice views, cute little town and good curves...and its free Wink I thought about Skyline Drive too, but that is a lot of $$ for everyone. But if enough want to do it (or we carpool...LOL)

Fred, I go up to Charlotte 85/77/81. I will be heading up Thurs morning (a little earlier since I want to help Mike set things up and such) If you are going up then, I would be happy to do a Caravan with whoever. Would love to do one on the way home Sun too Smile

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Stingroo wrote:
Wagon Train! Woooooooo!

Grab Sprocket and roll up!! Lol Would be great to see you and your wagon again. (if you get the waterpump fixed) What a Face

Chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:27 pm

I did!

I'll be much North of Sprocket by then, though.

I might be able to swing it. Depends on school schedule. I'm taking 15 credit hours this semester.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:48 pm

Nine of us spent $25.00 for Watkins Glen, and some spent hundreds in gas money to be at WF2011 in Geneva NY. and more for motels and food.

Why would $15.00 be an issue?
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:22 pm

I think its the value of the $15 (at least IMO) We would not have time to drive the whole stretch...and if its packed with leaf lookers going 10MPH. I dunno. I've been to Mike's dozens of times now and still haven't driven that stretch of road. On a clear day though, you can look up the mountain and see the flashes of sunlight off the windshields of cars on Skyline. You are up there and do have a nice view...

But if enough folks want to do it, I say we can go for it honestly. The other road is still pretty sweet. I have fond memories of the 1st time riding in my (not mine at the time yet) OCC. That's when the rear brake line blew when Mike was hot rodding. LOL

http://www.blueridgeskyline.com/main-skdr.php

WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Skyline-drive

Back to top Go down
oldscruiser

oldscruiser

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:36 pm

brokecello wrote:
I think its the value of the $15 (at least IMO) We would not have time to drive the whole stretch...and if its packed with leaf lookers going 10MPH. I dunno. I've been to Mike's dozens of times now and still haven't driven that stretch of road.

Yeah..., $15 isn't out of my stretch, but I see brokecello point as well..., and his assessment is about spot on.

There are plenty of other back windy road to be had for free as mentioned before..., my only issue with them is the safety issue, which you get the idiots that are taking up 2 lanes on a 2 lane road popping the hill. But hey..., apart from meeting a dump truck, I'd like to think that I'd have the weight advantage. : )
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:38 pm

Great stretch of road, but cannot deal with the speed limits, much less the leaf lookers. Chris has it right.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:43 pm

Good point Tim. The speed limit is 35 and those park police LOVE giving tickets. Wink

We need to get the location for the 'Fest nailed down first. Once that's done, which should be soon. We'll work on the surrounding events to match up with it.

Thanks for all the ideas and enthusiasm. Honestly this is more interest than I was expecting!
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:23 pm

I,m thinking a 30 mile drive to summit point!! track time!!
or drive over to allsports gp for some kart racing!! that'll seperate the drivers from the bullshitters,.

So arrive on thursday,. beer n bbq,.
racing on friday,.nice sit down dinner
wagon crap saturday,.hot dogs and pizza etc,. ad infinitum,.
jiggidy jig sunday!

Nick
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:31 pm

Mike,

We would need to get your thumbs up on this. About 50 minutes from Front Royal..... I LIKE IT!!

It looks like all they have for a reasonable price is Kart racing. This is from their site.

Calendar: Washington Circuit
Title: SPK Adult Arrive and Drive
When: Oct 21, 2011 05:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Description: Typical Hours
Friday from 5:00pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday from Noon - 10:00 pm
Sunday from Noon - 9:00pm
Copy: Copy to my calendar

Would need to confirm pricing, but it looks to be $25 for 11 minutes of racing @ 25 seconds per lap. Might have a group rate, would have to check.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:49 am

If someone wants to take the lead on coordinating a trip to Summit Point on Friday, please step forward!
http://www.summitpoint-raceway.com/
I was hoping one of their FATT events would be that Friday but looks like I missed it by a week or two.

I'll be posting a sticky thread in this section today. Event specifics are still being worked out but I'll get hotels and other info up for those who want to start making plans for the trip.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:59 am

I just put a room aside at the Holiday Inn & Suites in Front Royal.

Holiday Inn & Suites Front Royal Blue Ridge Shadows
111 Hospitality Drive, Front Royal, VA
(540) 631-3050 ‎ · holidayinn.com

There is also a Hampton, Quality, Super8 and a bunch of others right on the main strip either up by 66 or down in town.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:13 am

I am calling Summit Point now:

Confirmed Rates for Kart sessions are $25 for an 11 minute session.

Awaiting any group rates that might be available. More to come.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:58 am

Here's link to a news story and video about summit point karts.

http://www.summitpointkart.com/
Back to top Go down
gwturbo

gwturbo

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:27 am

Damn, that looks like fun. Your dates are the same as the Buick GS/GN nationals in Bowling Green,KY which I was planning to go to but, I am now considering changing my plans because this looks much more interesting.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:10 pm

Okay folks. Question. The parks/pavilions I'm looking at are county owned and do NOT permit alcohol on premises. I don't care one way or the other. Would anyone be totally put off by that?
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:53 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:
Okay folks. Question. The parks/pavilions I'm looking at are county owned and do NOT permit alcohol on premises. I don't care one way or the other. Would anyone be totally put off by that?

Ha ha,. now thats funny right there,.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:09 pm

No problems here, as if I have to say....... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:12 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
I am calling Summit Point now:

Confirmed Rates for Kart sessions are $25 for an 11 minute session.

Awaiting any group rates that might be available. More to come.

No group rates on the Karts, so $25 for as few or many as want to go. Nothing else going on that weekend at that venue.

I could be talked into a canoe trip if anyone likes to paddle.
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:18 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:

That is the same thing I ran into when looking at changing the location of WF NY. last year, no alcohol allowed. Didn't bother me, but I knew it would have been an issue, or I thought it would be an issue.

Mike
Back to top Go down
oldscruiser

oldscruiser

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Well, I don't see it as a deal breaker. I usually won't drink during the day, (ehhhh.., it's a vampire thing : ) ) However If I did choose to, like everything else, it would be low keyed and out of sight. Which is the way that it is at most places, until you get the one dude that has a bit to much and ruins it for everyone.

What was the question again?
Oh, yeah..... Nah it's all good with me.
Back to top Go down
oldscruiser

oldscruiser

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:12 pm

You know, leeds manor rd (Co.rd. 688) off 66 is real nice & hilly and curvy.
Just came down it this past week and stopped in the Naked Mountain vineyard along there.
Might take that way back up agin this time. Might be a little more fun than the honda pilot.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:46 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:

I could be talked into a canoe trip if anyone likes to paddle.
i can't remember the name of the creek but every time i,ve been up that creek i had no paddle,,

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
No problems here, as if I have to say.......

Does God get mad if you have a beer?

nick

Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:03 pm

No Nick, he only gets mad if you don't share with the less fortunate who don't have beer. Although if I recall correctly, at weddings the preference apparently seemed to have been wine served from very large urns, the good stuff saved until last.

I'd bet they were probably hoping the riffraff like you and me would have left pig or at least had fallen asleep by then. Sleep

This place can help with the other problem.

WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Shitcreek

Last edited by lakeffect on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:27 pm

It's Official were booked at the

Hampton Inn Front Royal
9800 Winchester Road
Front Royal, VA. 22630

(540) 635-1882
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 pm

I am about 700 miles away, but I am going to try to go. Probably will try to combine it with a trip to Amish country, to make it a little more appealing to the Mrs. The wheels are starting to turn.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:53 am

That's it Tom get them turning.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:16 pm

Oh yeah Smile Counting the days already!!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:18 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
I am about 700 miles away, but I am going to try to go. Probably will try to combine it with a trip to Amish country, to make it a little more appealing to the Mrs. The wheels are starting to turn.

Tom C.

Easy 10 hour drive Smile My house is 800 miles from Raliegh and I make that run in 10.5 hours more than once!
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Mine is a 11 hour drive.
Back to top Go down
gwturbo

gwturbo

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Easy 10 hour drive Smile My house is 800 miles from Raliegh and I make that run in 10.5 hours more than once![/quote]
Damn John. You have to average 76+MPH the entire trip (including gas stops, eat stops, bathroom stops) in order to make that in 10.5 hrs. Just how fast do you drive?
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Takes me 6hr 45mins from here to his driveway (only 428 miles one way for me)
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:24 pm

gwturbo wrote:

Easy 10 hour drive Smile My house is 800 miles from Raliegh and I make that run in 10.5 hours more than once!
Damn John. You have to average 76+MPH the entire trip (including gas stops, eat stops, bathroom stops) in order to make that in 10.5 hrs. Just how fast do you drive?[/quote]

80-85 and get 26 MPG in the TBI cars Smile
Last time I did it in 12 with my daughter (can't do the 5 min pit stops anymore....)

Captain, Left Lane Airlines

BTW I can make it to St. Augustine in about 3.5 hours from my front door to old town. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:38 pm

Hey John,,did you notice how much better your car runs after a sustained high speed run like
that?Mine seems to make more power and just run much better.Guess its all the carbon build
up getting blown out of the combustion chambers that makes the difference!
JG
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:15 pm

oldscruiser wrote:

1) Phantom 309, Nick
2) 1993 Roady-man, Jarrod
4) DBeaSSt, Mike
5) Brokecello, Chris
6) BigBlackBeaSSt, Tim
7) Ruphraxe, Fred
8)94x2, Jon
9) old guy
10)Oldscruiser (Alan)
11) Silverfox103 (Tom C.)

Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:16 pm

silverfox103 wrote:

Tom C.

I will be there!

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:49 pm

So lets all pick a good value for money hotel reasonably close with an indoor pool,. make it the Host spot.

With a big enough parking lot and if close by to decent food,. might be an idea,.

Some of these hotels have meeting rooms available for next to nothing on the weekends,.
a nice cold plate salad buffet etc,..

Nick
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Great idea Nick!
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:42 pm

Check the sticky thread for hotels. I THINK the only one with an INDOOR pool is the Holiday Inn. It's certainly not the cheapest hotel in town. Though it does have a nice big parking lot.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:18 pm

If you book the Holiday Inn the best pricing is generally US Government rate, Corporate rates and AAA rates in that order.

I generally asked for the Verizon Communications rate as I work for a supplier to them. I have never been asked for Verizon ID when I check in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Do they have a spot where you can wash your car?
JG
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:51 am

The parking lot is big so I'm sure there are places. You'd have to ask them of course for a hose. There are several car washes in town, one at least is a self wash, I'll get some addresses on that.

Quality Inn also has a large parking lot.

Hampton Inn's parking lot is connected with two other facilities, one being a gym so depending on how busy other places are it may have lots of open parking.

Super 8 also has a good sized parking lot and is just a block or so away from two of the car washes.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:22 am

Holiday Inn gov rate,. $77.00

Nick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WagonFest Mid-Atlantic
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next