GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aftermarket Key Fob

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MarkH

MarkH

Aftermarket Key Fob Empty
PostSubject: Aftermarket Key Fob   Aftermarket Key Fob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:03 am

I just bought a Buick Key Fob off of ebay from KeylessRemotes4u.com.... according to the program instructions I need to do the following:

1. Locate the programming connector located in the LH trunk. Trim may have to be pulled back to access programming connector. ( Connector has black/white wires leading up to it and it is not connected to anything.)

I couldn't find the programming connector and I removed both panels on either side of the cargo area... any ideas what I'm searching for? Any of you guys ever do this?

thanks,

Mark
Back to top Go down
http://DesignsbyMarkonline.net
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket Key Fob   Aftermarket Key Fob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:06 am

It's on the left side above the wheel. Pull off one or two of the side panels and you should see it.

Tom
Back to top Go down
MarkH

MarkH

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket Key Fob   Aftermarket Key Fob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:11 am

Thanks Tom! I pulled off the one closest to the rear door and all I saw was the electrical for the tail lights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket Key Fob   Aftermarket Key Fob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:24 pm

On my OCC the grounding wires are on the pass. side above and behind the spare tire.
JG
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket Key Fob   Aftermarket Key Fob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:42 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
On my OCC the grounding wires are on the pass. side above and behind the spare tire.
JG

I could be wrong, it may be on the right on my wagon. It's been a while since I had to find it.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
MarkH

MarkH

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket Key Fob   Aftermarket Key Fob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:48 pm

I'll see what I can find. There seems to be an aftermarket alarm the PO had hooked up... I'll take pics and see what you guys think.

Mark
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket Key Fob   Aftermarket Key Fob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:53 pm

On my 95 its behind the trim on the left half way up the hatch glass, not behind the cargo box. Just pull the trim away a bit and have a look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket Key Fob   Aftermarket Key Fob Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermarket Key Fob
Page 1 of 1