GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

anyone tried summit headers?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cadillac kevin

anyone tried summit headers? Empty
PostSubject: anyone tried summit headers?   anyone tried summit headers? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:41 pm

I was looking on summit for a pair of headers for my caddy (I know its not a wagon, but the engine bay dimensions are nearly identical), and I saw that the summit long tube headers for a caprice were over $100 cheaper than similar flowtech afterburners (which is what I was going to get).

btw, the car will have a chevy 350 under the hood.

has anyone here put summit headers on their B body?
Do they fit ok? and moreover, (since I'm getting ceramic coated) will they rust out really quickly?
I am installing a dual exhaust crossover on the car and plan on running dual exhaust all the way back (money permitting)
here are the summit headers I was looking at.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-G9001-9/Application/?prefilter=1

Kevin
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

anyone tried summit headers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone tried summit headers?   anyone tried summit headers? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:38 am

Those are the correct ones, in SOME of the B bodies, the "K" brace on the passenger side needs to be notched in order for them to fit. Not sure about the D body.
Back to top Go down

anyone tried summit headers?
Page 1 of 1