GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello From DeLand FL

Go down 
+7
roadmastercouple
BigBlackBeaSSt
phantom 309
JoeT
Lynol
Olds Weighty Eight
voxkd
11 posters
AuthorMessage
voxkd

Hello From DeLand FL Empty
PostSubject: Hello From DeLand FL   Hello From DeLand FL Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:52 pm

Hey, my name is Harry, and just dropping a note to say hello. I am the proud owner of a recently purchased 95 Buick Roadmaster Estate that was being given up by an 87 year old man who stopped driving. I have wanted a wagon like this for a long time, and my timing could not have been better in finding this one. Looking forward to interacting here and sharing knowledge and fun. Here is a link to a blog about my car, with some pics. All the best!

harryharryoke.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-purchased-one-of-my-bucket-list-cars.html
Back to top Go down
voxkd

PostSubject: Re: Hello From DeLand FL   Hello From DeLand FL Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:53 pm

(Couldnt add a link as a newbie member, so I cut the http etc from the front of the link)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello From DeLand FL   Hello From DeLand FL Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:55 pm

WELCOME! Check out the Wagonfest 2012 section, we're planning to go to the show in Daytona next month. It's right in your back yard! Smile

From the photos you posted, it looks to be in great shape. Smile

This forum has quite a few active members in FL too.
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: Hello From DeLand FL   Hello From DeLand FL Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:05 pm

Welcome! It's amazing how many really clean examples are still out there. Nice Roadmonster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage
Lynol

Lynol

PostSubject: Re: Hello From DeLand FL   Hello From DeLand FL Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:10 pm

Welcome. Nice blog and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with a car "bucket list", lol. I made this list a few years ago after I bought my '92 OCC (which was one of my "list" cars). It's a little out of date now though. http://ex-vtc.gotdns.com/cars.htm
Oh and that is a nice looking car you've got. Hope you can make it to Daytona, I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
JoeT

JoeT

PostSubject: Re: Hello From DeLand FL   Hello From DeLand FL Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Welcome aboard!

Very nice blog entry.

Your new Roady is beautiful....what a great score!
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Hello From DeLand FL   Hello From DeLand FL Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:09 pm

nice blog harry,.

nick
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Hello From DeLand FL   Hello From DeLand FL Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:20 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

PostSubject: Re: Hello From DeLand FL   Hello From DeLand FL Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:27 pm

welcome home
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Hello From DeLand FL   Hello From DeLand FL Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Great Blog, Harry! Smile

And sweet ride. Love the AGW's! (Long running joke here - Average Gold Woody) Very Happy

I hope you get many miles and years out of it. I'm sure you will. And I'm glad you found us here. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Hello From DeLand FL   Hello From DeLand FL Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:06 pm

Welcome! AGWs are one of my favorites! Like the blog as well Smile

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Hello From DeLand FL   Hello From DeLand FL Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Nice blog and yeah we have out little get together next month.... I also have an AGW, it's my wife's daily with ONLY 206K on it. Smile

Back to top Go down
rh96ss

PostSubject: Re: Hello From DeLand FL   Hello From DeLand FL Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Must have been this ad - http://daytona.craigslist.org/cto/2833005131.html

IN GOOD CONDITION 89K MILES FULLY LOADED WITH LEATHER NEW TIRES ,NEEDS NOTHING

I emailed twice but never heard back. Lucky he got a hold of you first or I would have bought it. Nice grab.
Back to top Go down
voxkd

PostSubject: Re: Hello From DeLand FL   Hello From DeLand FL Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:50 am

Thank you all for the warm reception! YES, that was the ad. It was up for 2 hours and I left him 4 messages, LOL...he got back with me on Monday morning and I shot right over. He said "...I guess these are popular, I have 4 more people coming to see it later..." I bought it right away... LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Hello From DeLand FL   Hello From DeLand FL Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:51 am

^^^^ LOL I have that tatic used on me when the seller is pushing, but in this case he wasn't full of it. There was one down here like that and the guy said you are the 6th caller today....

A few months back I was going to lunch with a co-worker and saw an AGW for 1200 bucks in a small dealer lot. Went by there 3hrs later after my meeting and it was sold already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From DeLand FL   Hello From DeLand FL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello From DeLand FL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Welcome Wagon :: Introductions...-
Jump to: