GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new HD radios - anyone tried one?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sherlock9c1

new HD radios - anyone tried one? Empty
PostSubject: new HD radios - anyone tried one?   new HD radios - anyone tried one? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:25 pm

I just sat in a buddy's car yesterday that had a brand new JVC radio with HD (not sirius/XM, but just high definition). I have to say that HD was pretty cool. Anyone else have one of these radios in their car? Any experiences to share?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new HD radios - anyone tried one?   new HD radios - anyone tried one? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:14 pm

Just installed a Pioneer DEHP7200HD in my 93 RMW and so far it is really cool! I live in Niles,Mi and I'm picking up a station from Chicago pretty good. I'm pretty happy with it. $259.00 from Crutchfield shipped with wiring harness and antenna adapter and mounting kit included.
Back to top Go down
68GS400

68GS400

PostSubject: Re: new HD radios - anyone tried one?   new HD radios - anyone tried one? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:04 am

I have Kenwood Sirius / HD radio in my '89. Sound is great with good speakers (it was in my Crown Vic with Boston Acoustics speakers.) Now I need to upgrade the speakers in the wagon. Back speakers are 4 x 10's with little magnet space. Polk Audio 4 x 6 are all that fit but they do sound good.
Atlanta has a lot of HD stations and when the radio switches from analog to HD, the improvement is noticable. I haven't done a road trip in a long time so don't know how effective it is in rural areas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new HD radios - anyone tried one?   new HD radios - anyone tried one? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new HD radios - anyone tried one?
Page 1 of 1