HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Rear wagon gate glass free in the Kansas City area

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GN1220

PostSubject: Rear wagon gate glass free in the Kansas City area   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:51 pm

I still have two of these but I want to hold onto one just in case. If I move it too will be free at a later date. Also have two power seat tracks, free of charge. Might even have some other wagon parts if I root around a little. I do know I have the black rubber trim. All free. Come get it. I don't want or have time to ship anything right now.
Back to top Go down
jimbeau

PostSubject: Re: Rear wagon gate glass free in the Kansas City area   Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:12 am

Dang, generous offers... I should lean on Craig Hoover to swing by & pick up the items. Then, the next time he flies into the Murder City, he can bring everything with him. The tailgate glasses will have to be carry-on's.
Back to top Go down
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: Rear wagon gate glass free in the Kansas City area   Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:46 am

jimbeau wrote:
Dang, generous offers... I should lean on Craig Hoover to swing by & pick up the items. Then, the next time he flies into the Murder City, he can bring everything with him. The tailgate glasses will have to be carry-on's.

I would love to see Craig walk on a plane with a huge piece of glass under his arm! Very Happy If you are interested have him contact me and he is welcome to come by the house and help me clean out my attic of whatever wagon parts I might have. I already threw the '94 dash bezel and arm rest in the trash and this other stuff is not far behind. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
jimbeau

PostSubject: Re: Rear wagon gate glass free in the Kansas City area   Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:48 pm

The dash bezel is gone??!! (sigh) One less to cobble up trying to install extra gauges & crap.
... and the Hoover story was for laughs. heh heh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rear wagon gate glass free in the Kansas City area   

Back to top Go down

Rear wagon gate glass free in the Kansas City area
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1