HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

SOLD SOLD SOLD 1992 Bonneville bucket seats - Sapphire blue - $20 without tracks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeT

PostSubject: SOLD SOLD SOLD 1992 Bonneville bucket seats - Sapphire blue - $20 without tracks   Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:12 pm

Had a very pleasant visit with jimbeau when he stopped in to pick up the seats tonight.
Jim, hope you enjoy them!!
Joe

I've had these seats in my Bonneville for several months, but the passenger seat interferes with the center console so I swapped them out.
The driver's seat has a cigarette burn on the outer edge that has never been repaired; it is visible in the photo.

These seats do NOT come with tracks.
Driver's seat was on a 6-way power adjuster. You can see the opening for the switch on the front, outboard edge of the seat.

Pick them up in Troy, MI.

I am willing to ship them, but it will be expensive...

Last edited by JoeT on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SOLD)
Back to top Go down
jimbeau

PostSubject: Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 1992 Bonneville bucket seats - Sapphire blue - $20 without tracks   Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:34 pm

They are mine!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 1992 Bonneville bucket seats - Sapphire blue - $20 without tracks   Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:23 pm

You will not be disappointed jimbeau. They are one of the best mods I ever did.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 1992 Bonneville bucket seats - Sapphire blue - $20 without tracks   Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:16 pm

Kick ass, Jim! You're gonna love em! Nice color, too. Pretty rare find. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 1992 Bonneville bucket seats - Sapphire blue - $20 without tracks   

Back to top Go down

SOLD SOLD SOLD 1992 Bonneville bucket seats - Sapphire blue - $20 without tracks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1