HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Austin TX Cars and Coffee is this Sunday - Pics added

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
81X11

PostSubject: Austin TX Cars and Coffee is this Sunday - Pics added   Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:12 pm

http://austin.carsandcoffee.info/

http://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t4813-austin-tx-cars-and-coffee-10-2-11 - pics from a previous show

Last edited by 81X11 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
81X11

PostSubject: Re: Austin TX Cars and Coffee is this Sunday - Pics added   Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:14 pm

I got a hall pass from my wife. Will be there in the Roady. Pics to follow.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
81X11

PostSubject: Re: Austin TX Cars and Coffee is this Sunday - Pics added   Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:27 am

Well instead of looking at cool cars, hanging out and showing off my Roady wagon, I spent yesterday pulling the toilet out of my hall bathroom.

My 3-year old flushed one of his wooden Thomas the Train toys Saturday night, and it lodged inside the commode so tightly no coat hanger could un-stick it.

This was discovered early Sunday morning when my older son used the toilet and it flooded the bathroom and the hall. My little boy proudly told us "My red train is in there!".

So sorry gang. I did finally un-lodge the toy after trying to blow/suck it out with my shop vac, trying to snare it with tools and wires, and finally making a hook out of heavy wire and yanking the wire with vice gripes.

After a run to Home Labyrinth got the new wax ring installed and had a working bathroom that afternoon. Took about three showers after that. LORD I HATE dealing with stuff like that.

Parenthood is never boring!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
scoffman

PostSubject: Re: Austin TX Cars and Coffee is this Sunday - Pics added   Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:14 pm

Been there. Done that too. Feel for you glad you got it all fixed up.

Shawn
Back to top Go down
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Austin TX Cars and Coffee is this Sunday - Pics added   Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:50 pm

I bet you won't be biting your fingernails for a while huh? silent

One of my kids tossed a kazoo down the terlet a few years ago, they do stop doing that when they get older.... Then your in-laws drop there keys in there. And they can't leave until you get them out Neutral

Mike
Back to top Go down
81X11

PostSubject: Re: Austin TX Cars and Coffee is this Sunday - Pics added   Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:58 am

200OZ wrote:
I bet you won't be biting your fingernails for a while huh? silent

One of my kids tossed a kazoo down the terlet a few years ago, they do stop doing that when they get older.... Then your in-laws drop there keys in there. And they can't leave until you get them out Neutral

Mike

My oldest son never did stuff like this. Our youngest is a terror. Hahahaha.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
81X11

PostSubject: Re: Austin TX Cars and Coffee is this Sunday - Pics added   Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:06 pm

Ok just got the pics back from this show from my Corvair buddy. Check out the brand new Electric Fisker Karma at the bottom. Wild!

Enjoy!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austin TX Cars and Coffee is this Sunday - Pics added   

Back to top Go down

Austin TX Cars and Coffee is this Sunday - Pics added
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1