HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

1993 wagon bagged

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: 1993 wagon bagged   Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Car has 122k miles on it. The a/c and heat work great. Has Ride Tech air ride suspension that makes the car ride great. upgraded engine with hypertech chip, high flow magnaflow converter with flowmaster muffler and a k&N air filter. Cars in superb shape! asking 4k obo contact me for more info and pics. 9729719152 text or call anytime day or night
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: 1993 wagon bagged   Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:15 pm

rebelandrews04 wrote:
Car has 122k miles on it. The a/c and heat work great. Has Ride Tech air ride suspension that makes the car ride great. upgraded engine with hypertech chip, high flow magnaflow converter with flowmaster muffler and a k&N air filter. Cars in superb shape! asking 4k obo contact me for more info and pics. 9729719152 text or call anytime day or night

Is it a taurus wagon?

Nick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1993 wagon bagged   Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:17 pm

Caprice i
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1993 wagon bagged   

Back to top Go down

1993 wagon bagged
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1