HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

April 20 - 22 Heart of Texas Corvair meet PICS. Salado Civic Center , Texas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
81X11

PostSubject: April 20 - 22 Heart of Texas Corvair meet PICS. Salado Civic Center , Texas   Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:21 pm

Screw Ralph Nader! These are cool! Some wagons in the mix too. Enjoy!

Who knew there was enough air in Texas to feed all those suckers?!?!?!?! Ha!

-Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April 20 - 22 Heart of Texas Corvair meet PICS. Salado Civic Center , Texas   Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:39 pm

Wonder if that last one had really really cold AC with that giant condensor directly over the
cooling fan intake?
Back to top Go down
jimbeau

PostSubject: Re: April 20 - 22 Heart of Texas Corvair meet PICS. Salado Civic Center , Texas   Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Lotta great lookin' 'Vairs there. I WANT that gorgeous yellow/orange painted one... after the '58 Edsel, of course.
Back to top Go down
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: April 20 - 22 Heart of Texas Corvair meet PICS. Salado Civic Center , Texas   Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:33 pm

So cute! I can't imagine putting that spare in the engine compartment!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: April 20 - 22 Heart of Texas Corvair meet PICS. Salado Civic Center , Texas   Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:55 pm

A friend of mine in high school had a Meyers Manx dune buggy and his dad put corvair turbo
engine in it before our senior year started.He use to do some of the coolest wheelies in the
parking lot before school even when he didnt want too.Pop fashioned a set of home built
wheely bars for it to keep Kenny out of trouble.That thing was scary fast and a blast to ride
in.Both of my brothers first cars were corvairs due to my drag racing and the trooper who
paid my dad a visit.After that there were no more fast cars allowed in my dads driveway unless we
bought it without pops help.You can see a lot of the 67 camaro,chevelles and impalas in the
rooflines of the second generation corvairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 20 - 22 Heart of Texas Corvair meet PICS. Salado Civic Center , Texas   

Back to top Go down

April 20 - 22 Heart of Texas Corvair meet PICS. Salado Civic Center , Texas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1