HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

April 13 - 15 Bluebonnets and Buicks at Stagecoach Inn, Salado Texas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
81X11

PostSubject: April 13 - 15 Bluebonnets and Buicks at Stagecoach Inn, Salado Texas   Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:32 pm

So finally another Roady wagon at a car show...and I no longer own one to show off. DAMMIT!

This was not a big turnout. There was a lot of talk about storms this weekend and it kept folks away. It of course didn't rain a drop. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, enjoy!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
jimbeau

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - 15 Bluebonnets and Buicks at Stagecoach Inn, Salado Texas   Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:31 pm

Some great looking Buicks there. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - 15 Bluebonnets and Buicks at Stagecoach Inn, Salado Texas   Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:08 am

Great buicks,was that factory air conditioning in that mid 50s red and white roadmaster?Didnt see
any air outlets in the interior pictures,maybe in the back seat!
Back to top Go down
81X11

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - 15 Bluebonnets and Buicks at Stagecoach Inn, Salado Texas   Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:09 pm

I love the yellow Riviera at the top. Those are just flat cool.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - 15 Bluebonnets and Buicks at Stagecoach Inn, Salado Texas   Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:22 pm

That's my kind of show! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - 15 Bluebonnets and Buicks at Stagecoach Inn, Salado Texas   Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:43 pm

That style Riviera is a classic elegant beauty.When I was a kid,a close friend of my mom had a
dark blue 64 and whenever she came over I would stand in the drive and enjoy that beautiful
roofline and the way the trunk formed the rearend.Great memories,this same woman traded in the riviera on a 70 Grand Prix SJ which was also dark blue with no vinyl roof and the 455.I would wait in the yard just to hear that 455 start up and she would back out of our house and damn did it
sound incredible.Then she committed the ultimate sin and traded in the Grand Prix for a 74
Mustang II Ghia.There went that dream car down the tube!
Back to top Go down
COL

PostSubject: Buick factory air   Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:49 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
Great buicks,was that factory air conditioning in that mid 50s red and white roadmaster?Didnt see
any air outlets in the interior pictures,maybe in the back seat!
The air outlet is on the center of the dash. Take a look. The air unit is factory GM.. Looks like the one in my 58 Cadillac before I put a 350 in it.
Dick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - 15 Bluebonnets and Buicks at Stagecoach Inn, Salado Texas   

Back to top Go down

April 13 - 15 Bluebonnets and Buicks at Stagecoach Inn, Salado Texas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: Event Central :: Local Shows & Events-
Jump to: