GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PICS from the "NPD All GM Show" at Silver Springs, Ocala FL Oct 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

Location : Wandering aimlessly about Daytona Beach, FL, or in the Hospital

PICS from the "NPD All GM Show" at Silver Springs, Ocala FL Oct 3 Empty
PostSubject: PICS from the "NPD All GM Show" at Silver Springs, Ocala FL Oct 3   PICS from the "NPD All GM Show" at Silver Springs, Ocala FL Oct 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:32 pm

Hi Gang
Well, here are some photos that were taken at the NPD All GM Show at Silver Springs in Ocala FL, on Oct 3. These pics were taken by the GofaSSt Club president, Mr. Bob Borchers. We took the "GSX" wagon, Bob & Lynn Borchers had their beautiful black wagon there, rh96ss (aka Rob "Fly Boy" Heffrenan Suspect ) had his "Daytona Show award winning" DGGM wagon there too! We went as part of the GofaSSt club. 13 cars total from the GofaSSt club was in attendance. There were even a "Super Chevy" winning car in the GofaSSt group, Terry Rodgers awesome Pro Street Inpala SS. Click the link below to see the pics

Larry

NPD All GM Show @ Silver Springs, Ocala, FL. PICS HERE!

Last edited by Acme Racer on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause I'm a dummy :))
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: PICS from the "NPD All GM Show" at Silver Springs, Ocala FL Oct 3   PICS from the "NPD All GM Show" at Silver Springs, Ocala FL Oct 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:10 pm

Good grief....that is an engine bay I'd like to see in person! Wow... affraid

PICS from the "NPD All GM Show" at Silver Springs, Ocala FL Oct 3 SS_26
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: PICS from the "NPD All GM Show" at Silver Springs, Ocala FL Oct 3   PICS from the "NPD All GM Show" at Silver Springs, Ocala FL Oct 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:31 pm

Thanks Larry. I can never get enough pictures of shows,I hope I never lose that passion.

I just love Bob's wagon. I have loved that ride from the first time I saw it. With a lot of luck maybe I will meet both of you and get a closer look some day. Lorne.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: PICS from the "NPD All GM Show" at Silver Springs, Ocala FL Oct 3   PICS from the "NPD All GM Show" at Silver Springs, Ocala FL Oct 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:50 pm

brokecello wrote:
Good grief....that is an engine bay I'd like to see in person! Wow... affraid

It's all that and more. He debuted it at the spring Daytona show I attended. You should hear that mother in person.
check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK3C8lSq3Fg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz0rHfA8Cj4

http://gofasst.us/pro_street.htm

Nice pics Acme !!!!!

You had three of the hottest wagons in the state at Ocala this weekend.
As Bob B says, WAGONS RULE
Back to top Go down
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

Location : Wandering aimlessly about Daytona Beach, FL, or in the Hospital

PostSubject: Re: PICS from the "NPD All GM Show" at Silver Springs, Ocala FL Oct 3   PICS from the "NPD All GM Show" at Silver Springs, Ocala FL Oct 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:59 pm

Sprocket wrote:

Nice pics Acme !!!!!

You had three of the hottest wagons in the state at Ocala this weekend.
As Bob B says, WAGONS RULE

Thanks for the kind words about the pics. It was a fun day, and one close to home for me too! The engine bay isnt the only nice part of Terry's car, the entire car is just amazing! A 700+ HP 572 lives in the engine room. Sprocket, like I told Bob B. (jokingly, of course) just think, I left "the best" wagon in my fleet at home, too! Cool So did "fly boy" (rh96ss), his "Mystery machine" was at our shop gettin its headers & X pipe installed so he can take that to "HossFest" this coming weekend. I'll call about the piece ya PM'd me about tomorrow.

Larry
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: PICS from the "NPD All GM Show" at Silver Springs, Ocala FL Oct 3   PICS from the "NPD All GM Show" at Silver Springs, Ocala FL Oct 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:01 am

Yeah, I should have mentioned that I loved the other pics too Smile Quite a wagon turnout as well....so many nice wagons. (and even one Crovo one it looks like!)

Glad you were able to share these pics!!!

(Sproket...thanks for the links Shocked )
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICS from the "NPD All GM Show" at Silver Springs, Ocala FL Oct 3   PICS from the "NPD All GM Show" at Silver Springs, Ocala FL Oct 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PICS from the "NPD All GM Show" at Silver Springs, Ocala FL Oct 3
Page 1 of 1