GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chinese auction at Wagon fest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lakeffect

lakeffect

Chinese auction at Wagon fest Empty
PostSubject: Chinese auction at Wagon fest   Chinese auction at Wagon fest Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:42 am

I've been giving consideration to the Chinese Auction event that is posted to occur at Wagonfest 2012.

Given the low number of responders that will be coming, it stikes me that the best someone could hope for from putting up an item the auction is to receive a few dollars back for it. Also, given the amount of work to organize it, I have decided to eliminate that portion of the festivities.

More important would be the continuation of the parts swap aspect of the event. A thread will be starting soon, so if you have parts to sell, or parts needed, it will be the better opportunity for members to participate in, and actually get reasonable value returned for parts sold.

Dave Buchholz
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Chinese auction at Wagon fest   Chinese auction at Wagon fest Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:56 am

I understand eliminating the auction, but if I remember correctly, there is a flurry of last minute sign ups. Come that Saturday, I think you'll have a respectable number!

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Chinese auction at Wagon fest   Chinese auction at Wagon fest Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:54 pm

y u wanna ockshun a chinee man aneeway?

Nick
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Chinese auction at Wagon fest   Chinese auction at Wagon fest Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Jus de weemon. beta pwice.
Back to top Go down
Caddydaddy13

Caddydaddy13

PostSubject: Re: Chinese auction at Wagon fest   Chinese auction at Wagon fest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:38 pm

U tu tu funny..... me raff rong time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese auction at Wagon fest   Chinese auction at Wagon fest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chinese auction at Wagon fest
Page 1 of 1