GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello Gentlemen. Greetings from Northwest Ohio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello Gentlemen.   Greetings  from Northwest Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Hello Gentlemen. Greetings from Northwest Ohio   Hello Gentlemen.   Greetings  from Northwest Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:56 pm

You have a very nice forum here. Although I presently don't own what is typical of this forum, I am a car fan from way back. I'm retired, sometimes just tired, but have been doing auto upholstery for 50 years. I still do it but on a much smaller scale than before, now it's just something to keep me out of my wife's hair. I'm not selling anything, nor do I have a storefront any longer, but just wanted to offer any advice or tips, not that I know it all, on trim etc. if needed.

Other than upholstery stuff, I collect old air guns, Crosman, Sheridan etc. the stuff you can shoot your eyes out with.

Best regards.

Barch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gentlemen. Greetings from Northwest Ohio   Hello Gentlemen.   Greetings  from Northwest Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:24 pm

Welcome to the group barch and glad to meet another airgun fan.Trying to find another Daisy
777 and start competing in the 10 meter bullseye competitions again.
Back to top Go down
jimbeau

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gentlemen. Greetings from Northwest Ohio   Hello Gentlemen.   Greetings  from Northwest Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Barch wrote:
... sometimes just tired...
Hey, I know this feeling.
Quote :
... the stuff you can shoot your eyes out with.
heh heh heh... You're a bad seed.
Back to top Go down
scoffman

scoffman

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gentlemen. Greetings from Northwest Ohio   Hello Gentlemen.   Greetings  from Northwest Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:42 am

Hey welcome aboard.

I like wagons, you like wagons. I like air guns, you like airguns. I really like the guns that go boom more than airguns though. How about you? My Barber shop has a huge collection of old bb guns, you know the ones that would actually shoot your eye out. Not like these red riders of today. bleh It's cool cause he has most of them hanging on the wall in full display. He even has a double barrel one. I've never seen, let alone heard of one before. It's pretty cool.

Enjoy the forum I do.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gentlemen. Greetings from Northwest Ohio   Hello Gentlemen.   Greetings  from Northwest Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:59 am

Welcome Barch!

You will find a lot of good guys here and a lot of knowledge. We have guys here that specialize in engines, transmissions etc. I know of no one who is an upholsterer, I maybe be wrong, but I don't think so. We have questions and it will be good to have someone on board who has the answers.

thanks for joining

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gentlemen. Greetings from Northwest Ohio   Hello Gentlemen.   Greetings  from Northwest Ohio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Gentlemen. Greetings from Northwest Ohio
Page 1 of 1